• FollowTheBagpipes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Winner advances to the round of 32.

Polls close 2 days from now!

Echelon's my boy here - we disagree regularly in the WZT and sparring with him is one of my real highlights. A great poster who deserves great respect.

Well this is the first easy decision for me to make thus far. A guy who, with all due respect, I'm totally unfamiliar with, versus one of my all time favorites on the forums, someone with whom I've had many discussions over the last seven plus years.

Echelon easily.

Slaughter... In the most literal sense of the word. At least it's to a badass poster such as Ech, though.

Hmm... Sorry, Dorian. You may one day yet be great, but Ech is half the reason I joined the fed. So him.

Just starting to get used to Bagpipes on Skype and by all accounts he's a fun guy to talk to. Ech has been there whenever I needed somebody to chat with (even though it's been a good minute). Hard choice for me to make, but I'm going with Ech due to being more familiar with him. And I miss Celeste Crimson.

You reading this, Ech? BRING BACK CRIMSON GODDAMMIT

Just starting to get used to Bagpipes on Skype and by all accounts he's a fun guy to talk to. Ech has been there whenever I needed somebody to chat with (even though it's been a good minute). Hard choice for me to make, but I'm going with Ech due to being more familiar with him. And I miss Celeste Crimson.

You reading this, Ech? BRING BACK CRIMSON GODDAMMIT

My long distance drinking buddy speaks for me here. I agree with every single god damn thing this son of a bitch just said.

Mainly the whole bring back Celeste thing though. Celeste was gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back