Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
r2.jpg

Sabu & Rob Van Dam
vs.
Legacy - Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase, Jr.

Remember, Extreme Rules are in effect.

We know Sabu is homicidal and, for some reason, genocidal, but is this match suicide for him? YOU DECIDE.

:lmao:

Oh, I need to actually say something? Fine...

RVD and Sabu are going to destroy Legacy, tear them to shreds, and mail pieces of them to their parents, and then destroy them. I don't even think this would be close. If Legacy tries to come to the ring with weapons, it'll only work against them. The best chance they have is drag RVD and Sabu outside, where weapons are few and far between...

The new Dream and the Not-so Million Dollar Kid don't stand a chance here. Sabu and RVD are gonna absolutely destroy these kids. Dibiase and Rhodes might get a few shots in and make it look semi competitive, but Van Dam and Sabu will be too much. These ECW legends in the land of extreme, no chance they lose here.

Oh, I need to actually say something? Fine...

My reaction exactly to this. Anyone who votes for Legacy, I'd simply love to hear what possible argument could be given for them.

If this were just a regular match, with WWE rules, RVD & Sabu would still easily win this match up. Easily. But this is in ECW? Yeah, this is going to be a fucking blood bath. RVD & Sabu are going to dismantle and destroy Legacy so badly, ambulances will need to be called. I'm pretty sure Sabu might actually kill someone in this match.

Easy vote here. RVD/Sabu all the way.

Reactions: NSL
I thinkt hey're overrated as hell as a team, but if RVD and Sabu don't pitch a shutout here, everyone that votes for them will have a thread mocking them in the bar room. Legacy are a couple of pretty boys going into the land of extreme to fight two ECW gods. Not legends mind you. Gods. This is going to be a massacre in every sense of the word. If Legacy have the advantage more than 10% of the match, I'll be stunned.

Crap... Ok, I'll admit it. I'm the guy that voted for Legacy. And why?? Because I clicked the wrong friggin thing... oh well.

Guys, don't be stupid. This is an ECW match. It CLEARLY favors the most hardcore tag team in history. RVD and Sabu all the way.

If only Orton was counted as part of Legacy in this case, they would have a shot in hell. Hell being ECW, and Satan and The Devil are RVD and Sabu. Legacy will be dragged through barb wire, broken glass, and bounced checks.

The only chance they would have is in a non hardcore or fast paced ring. WWE they would win in I would say, due to the fact as a team, they could isolate Sabu and get the win, but not here.

I'm not going to pretend to be an ECW fan, because I'm not, but Sabu and RVD are probably better wrestlers than both of Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes who have done absolutely nothing to suggesy that they are any better. I'm going RVD and Sabu, and I think they'd win here pretty easy, it being ECW and all.

Uber pwnage was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this matchup. Seriously, this is going to be awful. RVD and Sabu are all kinds of crazy, the likes of which Legacy has never seen before. They will hurt in places they didn't know they had after this match. One of the biggest squashes of the entire tourney right here.

RVD/Sabu beat the team that should've lost last round.

I don't think Dusty Rhods OR Ted DiBiase could possibly help Legacy out in this one. It's going to be a massacre from bell to bell. Like a small country being bombed, all Legacy can do is look up while they're being attacked from the air. If Legacy were to bring garbage cans filled with weapons to this one, that's their inexperience working against them.

damn bad draw for the currently mediocre team of Legacy Rvd/Sabu will do anything the only and I mean only way for legacy to win would be if Sabu and RVD both fell off the R and broke their neck even then I think Sabu alone would kill them both. O that's right there won't be a giant R so there is no way Legacy wins.
Don't be a dumbass vote Sabu/RVD

damn bad draw for the currently mediocre team of Legacy Rvd/Sabu will do anything the only and I mean only way for legacy to win would be if Sabu and RVD both fell off the R and broke their neck even then I think Sabu alone would kill them both. O that's right there won't be a giant R so there is no way Legacy wins.
Don't be a dumbass vote Sabu/RVD

Sabu wrestled with a broken neck once. And a broken jaw. And with half his arm hanging out.

So yeah, there really is no way to vote for Legacy. Even if they manage to break Sabu's bones, he will find a way to fight back. RVD is still enough to whoop their asses anyway.

It almost sad. Legacy supporters were probably riding high, giddy in their excitement of defeating Awesome Kong and A-Train. Then they run into a brick wall and a steel chair.

No way can Legacy go through. I mean come on! Even with regular WWE rules they might struggle to get through it. In ECW? No way.

This will be an easy win for rvd and sabu, especially seeing as its in their own back yard. Legacy will get destroyed in this being pelted with chair's and god knows what else until RVD and Sabu get bored. Its like Legacy are stepping into hell, then meeting the devil and sick and sadistic brother.

RVD and Sabu for the easy win.

As of right now, I’m going to have to go with Team 4:20. In the future, my opinion might change. We all know RVD and Sabu had a great run together, but Legacy just started to build, well, their Legacy. The Million Dollar American Dream Team just beat Triple H and Shawn Michaels. How many others can say that, so early in their careers, let alone at the same time in one match?? We’ve seen what Bill Alfonso’s Team can do, but we have yet to see what Randy Orton’s Team can do. Maybe next year, Legacy goes from “Worthless to Priceless”.

Poor legacy, I like these guys and even if they had the power of the triforce they would fail miserably against RVD and Sabu who work so well and are on home turf so to speak. RVD/Sabu in a squash.

What is there to discuss? Legacy have shit all experience in weapons-type matches & are going against a team that does. Both RVD & Sabu basically made their movesets off of the Extreme Rules stipulations & have been proven to be very effective against any opponent. Both understand the psychology of this match & have the tools essential in creating a high pain threshold. They have a good amount of experience together in this enviroment & have taken down other teams to boot.

RVD/Sabu will rip Legacy a 5th asshole each in this tag team contest.

This should be and is a one sided match. RVD/Sabu were very underrated and should handle two pretty boys with ease. Legacy would be overwhelmed by the chaos that RVD and Sabu could create in the ring. Toking Team 2000 would show Legacy an ass beating they've never had in the squared circle.

It's simply a case of styles not meshing well and completely dumbfounding the young bucks of Dibiase and Rhodes. RVD and Sabu wins. Hey hey hey...smoke weed everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back