ECW Regional Final - Sabu & RVD vs. Harlem Heat

You're racist either way.

• Sabu/RVD

• Harlem Heat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you can't assume that there are going to be barbed wire and shit used in the match just because it is in ECW. I suppose Harlem Heat are going to be so terrified of the barbed wire so they can throw Sabu into it which he tends to do a lot. Harlem Heat aren't shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing RVD and Sabu. They've beaten better guys and I'm sure they won't overlook RVD and Sabu and they will beat them.

Also, you can't assume that there are going to be barbed wire and shit used in the match just because it is in ECW.

Sure we can. It's ECW, anything goes. Sabu is quite familiar with barbed wire, we can assume he'd use it.

I suppose Harlem Heat are going to be so terrified of the barbed wire so they can throw Sabu into it which he tends to do a lot.

Have you ever heard of FMW? Harlem Heat would piss themselves just watching a tape of Sabu in that promotion.

Harlem Heat aren't shaking in their boots at the prospect of facing RVD and Sabu.

I think they are seeing how the most hardcore they've gotten is a chair and some broomsticks maybe.

Maybe if Booker had a partner who wasn't complete and total trash like Stevie Ray is, this might be more arguable. But as it stands RVD alone is better than Booker and Stevie combined, you add in one of the craziest men to ever wrestle in Sabu, and it's fairly obvious who would win this match.

Vote for RVD/Sabu.

Have you ever heard of FMW? Harlem Heat would piss themselves just watching a tape of Sabu in that promotion.

Considering the fact that Sabu has faced guys like Alex Wright and Disco Inferno and neither of them were "shaking in their boots" I'm sure Harlem Heat would be fine. They could care less how much damage Sabu has done to himself over the years.
Maybe if Booker had a partner who wasn't complete and total trash like Stevie Ray is, this might be more arguable. But as it stands RVD alone is better than Booker and Stevie combined, you add in one of the craziest men to ever wrestle in Sabu, and it's fairly obvious who would win this match.

RVD isn't even better then Booker T let alone better then both members of Harlem Heat. And Stevie Ray really isn't that bad. He was big, tough, and he held his own throughout the years he and Booker teamed together. He is the Jim Neidhart to Booker T's Bret Hart.

Considering the fact that Sabu has faced guys like Alex Wright and Disco Inferno and neither of them were "shaking in their boots" I'm sure Harlem Heat would be fine. They could care less how much damage Sabu has done to himself over the years.

Why is it that you seem to think that Sabu doesn't hurt people? You act like he misses every single move he goes for.

Sabu faced Alex Wright and Disco Inferno in WCW. With rules. Not in an anything-goes hardcore environment.

RVD isn't even better then Booker T let alone better then both members of Harlem Heat.

He sure as hell is. Booker T has to be one of the most overrated wrestlers ever, the man was great about a decade ago, but since then has been terrible. I could count on one hand the number of classic matches he's been involved in, whereas I'd need a notebook to start listing all of RVD's great matches. Shit his series of matches with Jerry Lynn are FAAAAAR better than any match Booker T has ever had.

And Stevie Ray really isn't that bad. He was big, tough, and he held his own throughout the years he and Booker teamed together. He is the Jim Neidhart to Booker T's Bret Hart.

To quote your man Booker himself, tell me you did not just compare Booker T to Bret Hart.

Stevie is shit. Always was.

Why is it that you seem to think that Sabu doesn't hurt people? You act like he misses every single move he goes for.

He hurts people a lot, but he also hurts himself just as much.

Sabu faced Alex Wright and Disco Inferno in WCW. With rules. Not in an anything-goes hardcore environment.

Ok, well he faced guys like Stevie Richards and Too Cold Scorpio in ECW, and again no on was shaking in their boots.
He sure as hell is. Booker T has to be one of the most overrated wrestlers ever, the man was great about a decade ago, but since then has been terrible. I could count on one hand the number of classic matches he's been involved in, whereas I'd need a notebook to start listing all of RVD's great matches. Shit his series of matches with Jerry Lynn are FAAAAAR better than any match Booker T has ever had.

Bull shit. Booker is underrated if anything. With the exception of this last year in TNA he has always been great. As far as great matches, did you see his best of 7 series in WCW against Chris Benoit? Those were some amazing matches. He has also had some great matches against Jericho, Christian, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett. How many non gimmick classic matches has RVD had?
To quote your man Booker himself, tell me you did not just compare Booker T to Bret Hart.

Stevie is shit. Always was.

I never compared Booker to Bret Hart. I was comparing Harlem Heat's roles to the roles of the Hart Foundation. Booker was the talented breakout star like Bret and Stevie Ray was the big powerhouse like Neidhart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back