C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event
Round 1, WWE:
Beer Money
vs.
Triple H & Chavo Guerrero

No spam and no flaming.​

Is HHH going out in the 1st round?

Beer Money here, and it's pretty easy. They're a rich man's America's Most Wanted. Ever since they're formation, they've been at or near the top of TNA's tag team division. They have displayed great talent, athleticism, and cohesiveness in the ring togehter.

They beaten some great teams, including 3D, who are the greatest ever according to some. Plus, they are quite entertaining and just fun as hell to watch.

On the other side, you have two of the IWC most hated wrestlers, for different reasons. HHH buriez everyonez and Chavo should be fired, I know, I know. They should lose here though. Neither Storm or Roode are better than HHH individually, but they know how to team up and use the numbers game on their opponent.

Chavo and HHH haven't gotten along toghether at all in the past. I'd guess that Chavo will either abandon HHH during the match or just flat out turn on him. Either way, there is no way I see BMI losing here at all, they get the win.

Shit. Canadians involved? Well, I just voted for one team because they have Canadians. Should I do the same here? Thinking... Thinking... Drinking... Thinking. Here is what I have come up with.

There is a Canadian on one team. True. But Triple H looks like hes Canadian. So maybe his descendants are. I'll have to ask Kill Kowalski. He's Dead?! hmm. Perhaps.

I would like to think that all the Duece's teams are made up of a guy who was their their peak. What was Chavo's peak? Well probably before he ever won the ECW title. Probably to that moment he was in WCW, and was atop one of their funnest divisions. So that gives Chavo the benefit. But Ih ave to vote against Roode here. Because he never married the boss of WWE, Vince McMahon's daughter. Triple H did.

It's HHH and Chavo here.

I'll get in trouble for this, but I've always found Beer Money to be somewhat overrated. HHH is HHH, so he needs little explanation. That leaves us with Chavo. Chavo gets a bad reputation for the program that will never die. It makes people forget that he's actually quiet good in the ring. Who took the ECW TItle from the reigning world champion CM Punk? Chavo. He was also a former tag champion and cruiserweight champion. People forget just how good he is and that's not fair. Putting him and HHH in a WWE ring and how can they lose,,, even to a team like Beer Money? I don't see it happening.

Triple H would have been suited better to be with no one as his partner, as he is solid in handicap matches. And I just won't think the same of Chavo after this Hornswoggle debacle that ruins Raw every week. And knowing Trips has him as his partner and they are going up against one of the best tag teams in recent years. Beer Money is awesome and they work so well together. Storm and Roode are smart and they would limit Trips and really work on Chavo and get the victory.

Despite Triple H & Chavo Guerrero being wrestling veterans with great tag team experience, they have no chemistry between each other at all. I don't even think that these two have gone against each other in competition or tagged.

Beer Money will pick up the win as these guys are well adept to making their tag team psychology & experience work in any situation. These guys, during their tag title run would just not quit against their opponents. I remember a tag team match for their tag titles go for at least 20 minutes where they had their asses kicked but still won the match due to perserverance.

KB is right. Chavo is under-rated.

But, Beer Money gets the win. It may start off as a fair fight, but a few minutes into it, HHH is going to end up turning his back to start pounding on his partner, and that'll give Beer Money all the time they need to double team and get the win. There's too much chemistry there for HHH to overcome on his own.

I'll get in trouble for this, but I'm going with Hunter and Chavo here. As has been the case in several match ups this round, Triple H alone is better than both members of Beer Money. Multiplied by about twenty. Throw in someone as criminally underrated as Chavo Guerrero, and you've got yourself one hell of a team. Easily a better team than Beer Money. Why do people always cite chemistry as a problem? How fucking hard is it to extend your hand and tag in your partner? It's really not that difficult. Beer Money would probably be too shitfaced to handle these two anyways.

Chavo/Hunter for the win here. Triple H alone could easily defeat Beer Money in a handicapped match.

I'm going to go for Beer Money here. If there's anything Triple H's feud with Randy Orton - and, indeed, most heels - have shown, it's that he's really easily cheated out of victory. Even if he's much better than his opponent (and he's Triple H, so he's obviously always much better than anyone but John Cena, who he's a little bit better than), he'll always find a way to throw it away to some stupid interference or some shit.

If he's easily cheated when there's only one opponent, imagine how easy it will be when there's two guys. That's like, uh, carry the one, times by four, divide by two... twice as many guys as there usually would be. He'll end up with beer in his eyes, or a bottle over his face or, shit, Storm will just skin the cat and leave his cumbersome ass on the outside.

Chavo's underrated, sure. He may even give a bit of Scrappy Doo offence - puppy power! - but he'll end up on the wrong end of the DWI - Drinking While Investing. Who doesn't love the name of that move? I mean, really? Best move name ever? I think so.

I'm going to go for Beer Money here. If there's anything Triple H's feud with Randy Orton - and, indeed, most heels - have shown, it's that he's really easily cheated out of victory. Even if he's much better than his opponent (and he's Triple H, so he's obviously always much better than anyone but John Cena, who he's a little bit better than), he'll always find a way to throw it away to some stupid interference or some shit.

For once, I'm on the right side of Jake's Roll-Up Rule. I didn't think of this myself, so you'll get rep for it, but it's definitely true. HHH refuses to put people over, so you know that Beer Money won't win cleanly. Also, if a team like Legacy can beat HHH when his partner is HBK, than I'm pretty sure Beer Money can beat them.

beer money, they're an entertaining team with a lot of success in tna. it's a shame tho because i somewhat like hhh, for his past work, and it would have been interesting to have him & austin as a team instead of the overrated hollywood blondes. but oh well. hhh looses out purely because he's with chavo "i lost the ecw title in 1 second" guerrero", and it's a shame hhh never really had a tag partner of his own.

Beer Money. HHH would have zero chemistry with Chavo, as he isn't a close friend or family member, and the teams that HHH beats on his own usually are a bit physically smaller. OBviously, this wouldn't really be a clean win, but how many of Beer Money's were when they were heels, when they were better too? Beer money win here.

For this match, I just have to go with Beer Money for the chemistry factor. Yes, Triple H has won a Tag Title with one of the Greatest Wrestlers of all Time. Yes, Chavo has won a Tag Title with Lash LeRoux and two with his Uncle Eddie, two great Stars in my opinion. The thing Hunter and Chavo are missing is experience with each other. That’s why I think the General of D-Generation X and Lt. Loco will be sober and broke against the Roode Storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back