Round 1, Mexico - Kennedy/JTG vs. B.O.D.

Who is victorious?

• Kennedy & JTG

• Kane & 'Taker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only defending them because I made a cool sig for them, they're the underdogs, and it's really fun.

It is much more fun to back underdogs and random teams. I'm definetly going to try and do that during the next batch o' matches.

Let me just leave you with this, for those arguing about JTG and Kennedy having no chemistry as a team:

You also have to remember the racial divide. Who's to say that Ken K. Kennedy isn't a white supremicist.

If Cena and Batista, two wrestlers who are for the most part singles wrestlers, can win the World Tag Team Championships, what is stopping two good young guns, one of whom makes a living out of tag team wrestling, from pulling off the upset, given the reasons I have outlined in my other posts?

How about the fact that Cena a Batista are two bondafide main eventer and are two of the biggest, most successful and strongest wrestler in WWE history. They are much more talented and much better than a guy who is a good dancer and an overrated hack.

PS- Kennedy gets hurt a lot, roflcopter.

Ah, but the BOD is getting up there in age,
SO THAT’S what you’re using for your argument? You’re going to vote for JTG and Kennedy because they are younger? Honestly, I don’t see why age should matter at all even if the match is a 2/3 of falls. So…let’s see your argument:
while we have two younguns in Mic Tyme. JTG is an excellent tag team wrestler, and Kennedy holds wins over both Kane AND The Undertaker.
Why does Kennedy having wins over Kane and ‘Taker matter at all? You seem to be forgetting that this isn’t a one on one match; it’s a tag team match.
I think that in this case, youth trumps experience,
Really? So you’re going to vote for the team that has never even tagged together over the team that not only has had a lot of experience tagging with each other but also facing each other. JTG and Kennedy can easily have communication problems or any other type of problems, while the chances of Kane and ‘Taker having any type of problem are probably very low.
especially since the matches are two out of three falls.
…So what? It’s not like the match is going to go for over an hour. ‘Taker has wrestled in a few matches throughout his career with tougher opponents and those matches were pretty long. I’m not sure about Kane though. But…how long have the matches that either JTG or Kennedy wrestled in have been? I think it’s pretty clear that Undertaker alone could go longer than either one of them…even at an older age he was able to go for nearly 40 minutes. And with Kane in the corner, he can tag him in at any time and rest.
Plus, if Kennedy can adapt his game plan to be a tag wrestler, he'll be a formidable force,
IF he can adapt, how do you know he will? Kennedy doesn’t really have much experience tagging and like I said, he can easily have communication or any other type of problems with JTG. While on the other hand…we know that both Kane AND Undertaker CAN adapt to tag team wrestling…it’s pretty clear that they have the advantage as a tag team.
especially when you have a skilled tag team member by your side.
Kennedy has little to no tag team wrestling experience…why would you expect for him and JTG to be able to tag with no problems?
He has wins over several huge names, and JTG has had good showings in matches against former main-eventers Jericho and The Big Show.
Once again…this is a tag team match not a singles one. They probably wouldn’t be facing the same opponent throughout the match and anyways, Both members of BOD have had bigger wins over bigger names than either Kennedy and JTG have had.

I think that they could squeak out the win here.
They won’t though.

Even though I wasn’t much of a fan of BOD, I still have to vote for them because simply put, they could easily defeat JTG and Kennedy and anyone who thinks otherwise is silly.

Both ‘Taker and Kane have had a lot of experience being a tag team and facing each other so there really shouldn’t be much communication problems. While on the other hand…Kennedy doesn’t have much tag team wrestling experience and JTG hasn’t really tagged with anyone other than Shad if I’m not mistaken…so no one can guarantee they’ll be a good tag team. Like I said like 2 or 3 times already, Kennedy and JTG can easily have any type of problems whether they are communication or any other problems. Kennedy has been known to be cocky and arrogant at times, so that doesn’t really put them at advantage since he could easily piss JTG off.

I honestly think this one should be a no-brainer, whether you hate ‘Taker or Kane or not, they should still get the win because together they are better than Kennedy and JTG.

Kennedy is an over-rated hack, and JTG is a potential mid-carder. Unless someone tells me how that beats anything Kane alone has done, I can't justify even considering a vote for them. Kennedy will take a beating, tag out, and then JTG will take a beating. It'll be ugly, and I'm sure the B.O.D. will enjoy every second of it.

JTG isn't even a potential midcarder, NSL lol. The guy's lucky to be the weak link of a tag team that doesn't quite have it to be the tag champs in a promotion that only has 4 other tag teams for competition lol.

Piledrivers are illegal? Doesn't matter. Undertaker's got the Last Ride, Hell's Gate, Triangle Choke, and both he and Kane use the chokeslam as a finisher as well.

If you go by accomplishments in wrestling, you can add up both Kennedy and JTG and not even equal that of Kane, who is behind Undertaker as well. If you go by kayfabe importance, you've got two main event stars against JTG, since Kennedy's injured too much to have any kind of spot on the hierarchy.

In absolutely no way does the team of Kennedy/JTG win this lol.

:lmao:

This is probably the easiest pick of Round 1. The Brothers of Destruction easily win here, there's no way JTG and Kennedy could win this.

You have 2 massive monstrous guys that have main evented and won world titles against an overated injury prone blonde haired and fired douch and the smallest of a team that can't win a championship reign in a promotion with 3 or 4 teams to compete with.

BOD here very VERY easily.

I don't really feel the need to comment on this one. Sadly, I feel it is my duty to do so.

Kane is, well Kane. Undertaker is, well, Undertaker. Together they make - wait for it - Undertaker and Kane. That might not be enough to take down the elite tag teams but it's easily enough to take down the more annoying half of Cryme Tyme and that guy that TNA wants to sign.

Yeah they may not be the greatest tag team ever but together their a strong powerful team that could stand up to alot of others, they would demolish kennedy and jtg easily, be more of a squash match.

I’m going to have to go with the established team here. It’s always an advantage to already know your partner and everything about them in the ring. It’s even more of an advantage to have experience with that partner and winning Championships would prove that theory. Oh and they are "Brothers". That helps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back