Rear Naked Bloke
Round 1, Mexico:
Latin American Xchange - Homicide & Hernandez
vs.
Godfather & Chyna

No spam and no flaming.​

Mexico rules are identical to WWE rules except:
- Count-outs go up to twenty, not ten
- Piledrivers are illegal (I shit you not)
- Removing your opponent's mask (if he wears one) results in a DQ
- Every match is two out of three falls

Will latino pride prevail, or will we all have to climb aboard the ho train?

I'm taking LAX here for sure. LAX have got speed and power combined with some great tag team moves and teamwork. Chyna & The Godfather are nothing to shout about, the Godfather's rather shit and doesn't have speed over Homicide or strength over Hernandez. LAX in a complete squash.

This match will last about 30 seconds. LAX are should have the hometown adantage, I'm sure that they've wrestled in plenty of matches in Mexico throughout their career. They are also two of the most skilled tag team wrestlers of our generation. Homicide has outstanding speed while Hernandez has outstanding power and speed. A lethal combination to say the least.

As for the Ho Train, what the hell are they going to do? Nothing is what I would guess. They would get absolutely decimated before they knew what hit them.

LAX will move on to round 2 here.

Homicide and Hernandez not only have wrested in Mexico before giving them homefield advantage, they are also one of the top teams in wrestling today, and if they were in WWE, they would be the best actual tag team in the company. I think the Godfather and Chyna team is a terrible combination and will not work out, especially against a really good team in LAX.

Hmm, well LAX will have the local support, and I don't imagine Chyna would appreciate the antics of The Godfather, and she's probably too rats for him if we're honest, so the chemistry would be non existant. The Godfather had a tag reign as The Goodfather, but that isn't really enough to create any problems here. LAX to win.

Oh God, what a fucking laughable match-up.

Seriously, Chyna and the Godfather? Look, Godfather was entertaining as hell, but he was a shit wrestler, both kayfabe and non-kayfabe wise. And Chyna, while kayfabe wise she was pushed as a tough bitch, she's still a shit stain on the history of professional wrestling. She just flat out sucked and didn't deserve the push she got.

LAX, on the other hand, will go down as one of the greatest tag teams in TNA history. While some might say that's not much to brag about, it's sure as hell enough to defeat a team like Chyna and The Godfather.

Besides, if this match really ever did take place, LAX would kill both these motherfuckers, and everyone should know it. I don't care how many steroids Chyna took or how many hoes Godfather fucked, Homicide and Hernandez would EASILY have their way with the both of them.

I don't see any way Chyna and Godfather are going to beat LAX. Chyna isn't pretty enough to distract either one and Godfather isn't stronger than Hernandez or quicker than Homicide. LAX at their peak were just nasty and they would dispose of this team with ease. I'm thinking a Border Toss on Chyna for the win.

LAX has 2 great wrestlers in the team while The godfather & Chyna were just awful in the ring. Give me ability over whatever Chyna & The Godfather bring to the table any day of the week.

LAX wins

Chyna and Godfather is just a terrible combination and the Godfather isnt a good enough wrestler to carry this through, plus the fact they are facing a great tag team of LAX in their home country.

Sam's description should include "she". Then again, Chyna kind of falls into the South African sprinter category of which sex they are.

Anyways, LAX gets this vote for me. We have all seen what they were willing to do to a "female" in the ring (Unless you don't get TNA on). So I cheer for them, because I cheer for winners. Papa Shango is a bitch, and will get bitched out here.

I'll get heat for this, but I've always found LAX to be overrated. Even as overrated though, they dominate here. Chyna and the Godfather are just both bad. Chyna's strength is completely overshadowed by Hernandez's, and Homicide would wrestle circles around them both. There's simply not an argument to be made for the wildcard team here.

This one is a no brainer if I ever seen one. LAX has this one wrapped up like a Christmas gift. Hernandez matches Chyna and Godfather's strength and Homicide is quicker than a hiccup (as good ole JR would say). Hernandez is a quick mofo as well. LAX gets this finished quickly and they head out and party Mexicano style!

This really is just one terrible team. Chyna may be strong but as klunderbunker said she is no match for Hernandez, plus the Godfather was one terrible wrestler, and there is no way he can out perform Hernandez or Homicide.

I am a Godfather and Chyna fan but they cant get my vote on this one

Another easy round here. How the hell Chyna and The Godfather got paired is beyond me. That's Deuce's Wild for ya. To say they don't stand a chance in hell would be an understatement.

LAX are, in my opinion, one of the best tag teams of this decade. I'd probably put them in the top ten of the last decade for that matter. They should easily defeat the random pairing of Chyna and the Godfather here. It's Mexico, so you know Chyna is going to be hopped up on atleast 30 different kinds of drugs.

Man oh man.

You want to talk about Mic Tyme getting a bad draw or a weird pairing, bu then you look at this. Not only are they a weird-as-all-hell team, they're also facing LAX. Fail.

Godfather was an entertaining character, but by God was he a bad wrestler. Chyna may be a super-dominant woman, but...she's still a woman. I'm not trying to be sexist or anything, but they are absolutely no match for LAX.

LAX by a mile.

Yeah…this is an easy one for me. LAX gets my vote because they are simply just the better tag team overall, the more experienced, and the more successful ones. Admittedly, I loved Chyna when I was younger. I don’t know why I loved her maybe it was her look or something else, but over the years I’ve come to realize that Chyna isn’t really as good as I thought she was when I was a little kid. And then you have The Godfather, who I just dislike and never thought he was any good…and I still don’t think he is good. While on the other hand, I actually like both member of LAX because they are actually a good and entertaining tag team that is just better than Chyna and Godfather.

I honestly can’t see a good argument for why Chyna and Godfather should win this match…so my vote will be going to LAX.

Surprisingly, I'd say that Chyna is the better half of her team. This match has the potential to have a decent amount of comedy to it, but it's going to end with SuperMex going crazy on the opposition, Homicide getting the pin, and LAX leaving with all the ho's. I can't even make a legit argument for Godfather/Chyna standing a chance :lmao:

Bart Gunn and The Great Khali don't get any votes but Chyna and The Godfather do? You people confuse me sometimes.

LAX is the obvious - and correct - choice. Li'l Homicide and Big Hernandez are, as always, one of my picks to go far. Having such an appetizer in the first round will hopefully help them gain some momentum. They are the Latin American Xchange and (as far as I'm aware) Mexico is Latin America.

To live - and die - in LAX. BRRRAP!

:lmao:

How Chyna and Godfather expect to win here is beyond me. LAX with the easy win here, Hernandez is a technically sound wrestler with a good size and Homicide is a great quick style wrestler. Then you have a butch overgrown chick (really.... chick?) and.... well.... The Godfather, cool character at times but terrible in the ring.

Easy pick this one, LAX FTW.

So Chyna and Godfather....

We either have Chyna hating on Godfather for his hos...

Or the Goodfather hating on Chyna for appearing in Playboy. Bad chemistry.

This is LAX's by a walk.

What rational justification is there for voting Godfather & Chyna? That wasn't a rhetorical question; I geniuenly can't see virtually any way that you can rationally vote against LAX here.

On one hand, you have a legit tag team, that has enjoyed immense success. On the other hand, you have Chyna and the Godfather. Godfather is a mediocre (and that's being fairly generous) wrestler, and Chyna's female, or supposedly a female. I'm not saying being female negates her involvment as she's been largely dominate, but that is a disadvantage here, really. I don't seee them functioning as a supremely crisp cohesive unit, nor do I see LAX not having great chemistry.

I didn't see that the poll's closed until I already typed this. Oh well.

I’m going to have to go with the established team here. It’s always an advantage to already know your partner and everything about them in the ring. It’s even more of an advantage to have experience with that partner and winning Championships would prove that theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back