Rear Naked Bloke
Round 1, Mexico:
Carlito
vs.
The Impact Players - Justin Credible & Lance Storm

No spam and no flaming.​

Mexico rules are identical to WWE rules except:
- Count-outs go up to twenty, not ten
- Piledrivers are illegal (I shit you not)
- Removing your opponent's mask (if he wears one) results in a DQ
- Every match is two out of three falls

I've got one question for you; how much do you want to annoy everyone?

...Umm, so, why is Carlito alone right now? Did I miss something? Was he the odd man out during Deuce's Wild or something? Because that doesn't make very much sense, we really couldn't find a random wrestler to throw in as his partner? Irrelevant either way I guess, because they aren't going over The Impact Players, the best tag team in ECW history (who weren't named the Dudleys).

The Impact Players are simply a perfect tag team. You have one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time in Lance Storm, and the quick and brutal Justin Credible as his partner. But the fact that this is 2-on-1? There's literally no argument you could make against the Impact Players here.

Poor Carlito, we could have at least teamed him with God. But I don't think God would help Carlito that much here. Lance Storm is f'n awesome, Justin Credible, is just as his names says, and you put them together and you have one badass tag team. Impact Players make easy work out of Carlito and his hair.

As much as I love Carlito because he is cool, you have to go impact players. Storm and Credible are just a great team and no match for him, IMO.

OCW MADE THE TOURNAMENT! Ok joke over.

Yeah he was the odd man out. God went to another organization. This is going to be one sided to no end. Carlito is ok, but come on. This is Lance Storm. He could beat Carlito on his own and you're coupling him with a former world champion. There's no way Carlito wins here. He'll put up a fight, but not for long enough. Players win with ease.

This is really a no brainer isn't it? It's Carlito for sure... who is going to get his ass kicked. Quite simply, having the man of Carlito in a handicap match by himself is an automatic loss for him against anyone. Since we are talking about the Impact Players, one of the greatest tag teams to have ever graced the sport, i can sure you they will pick up the win.

Wow, I was so tempted just now to vote Carlito just to be a prick but I couldn't. Players win here pretty easily. Carlito is cool, but not incredible... ok that was lame.

Anyways, definatley giving the win here to the Impact Players, no way Carlito could beat them on his own.

Carlito's coolness is matched with Lance Storm's Canadianness. So I guess that Justin Credible will lead his team to victory. Oh, I am not allowed to vote that way? Says who? Yeah, talk to Sam about it.

Impact players...important to ECW... Carlito... All that. Carlito is skilled in a tag team, but since God Called in Sick Today, he has no one to tag with. So he goes down. Too bad.

The fact that Carlito has 5 votes makes me sad...

The Impact Players should coast here, and hopefully pick up some more wins after this. Lance Storm is just a great wrestler, and Justin Credible works as his partner. Dawn Marie on the outside is also a big help...Hopefully people don't forget about her.

This either ends with them just picking on him for 10 minutes, or Lance Storm lets him bite an apple before kicking it down his throat...

Why in the hell does Carlito even have 1 vote let alone 6, Lance Storm is as technical as you can get with a massive cardio tank and Justin mightn't be in his level as per say but he isn't a slouch and can mix it up. Carlito is a good wrestler but even attemping to wrestle here would seriously damage him.

The Impact Playerz are known simply as one of the best, finely tuned tag-teams in recent history of wrestling itself. Carlito can not win here.

Impact Players, which is a real shame. If God hadn't had those contract disputes, they could have ripped through the competion faster than you would ever know. Im currently disputing either "The Forbidden Fruits" or "Apple of Revelation" as a tag team name. Oh well, I wish God all the best in his future endeavours.

Impact Players here simply because thats what everyone else is doing.

Impact Players, which is a real shame. If God hadn't had those contract disputes, they could have ripped through the competion faster than you would ever know.

You must have missed the Bar Tourney, where God and Harthan got wiped out rather quickly. God does not have a following here.

Also, if God were on Carlito's team, the Impact Players still have the great equalizer in Dawn Marie. All she'd have to do is smile and wink, and God would be butter in her hands. Don't believe me? Watch almost any match the team had...

Also, if God were on Carlito's team, the Impact Players still have the great equalizer in Dawn Marie. All she'd have to do is smile and wink, and God would be butter in her hands. Don't believe me? Watch almost any match the team had...

Considering she was made in his image, I think not. He would know she was going to pull some tricks before hand, and give her an airplane spin, playing to the crowd. Thats right, God is the uber-face.

His catchphrase would be "We're all going to Cloud 9!"

Carlito has, I believe, 11 WWC Universal HEavyweight championships, a quick run down of the Impact Players shows they have zero. So, Carlito, the 11 time champion of the Universe, wins this in a squash.

Not really, its a handicap match between an actual team and someone that isn't Triple H. Therefore, easy win.

I should've been supporting Carlito from the get go, maybe he would've put up a fight. He really shouldn't win this though. Unless you are a main eventer you never, ever win a handicap match. If you're a jobber like Carlito, you win even less of the time.

As for the Impact Players, I don't fancy them much myself. I'm sure I would've voted against them if they were facing 2 people, but since they aren't, they get the win by default.

Any one man vs. two will lose 88% of the time. Any one man vs. an established Tag Team increases that number 10%. Of course, I’m making up the percentages, but you get the point. Carlito should never have turned his back on Primo. #@#@!!

If carlito spits in at them and hits the backstabber he'd still lose. I'm to late to vote I'm just saying my opinion on how the hell did Carlito get 7 votes, I'm fine with ECW hate but really these guys are great adn in a 2 on 1 they'd slaughter him like Delaney in any singles match he had in WWE. Impact Players win with ease and Carlito getting 7 votes means we are devolving as a society or it's a smartasses I hope it's the first one.

So…Carlito is alone here? Well, that just makes my decision much easier. Lance Storm could probably defeat Carlito alone, but with help from a tag team partner this shouldn’t be a problem for them. I honestly don’t know what else to say because I just don’t see Carlito being able to defeat two other wrestlers if he has no one in his corner. So my vote goes to The Impact Players in what should be an easy match for them to win.

Carlito has better hair than Storm & Credible. That's about it. The Impact Players win in every other category. Quite simply they were a fantastic tag team. A lethal combination of the technical mastery of Lance Storm and the toughness and brutality of Justin Credible. I'm not sure why Carlito is on his own here (wouldn't that be a handicap match, not a tag match?), but I am sure that he gets his ass kicked quickly and thoroughly.

The ECW boys move on to the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back