Rosie Lottalove

closet_fan

Mid-Card Championship Winner
anyone see rosie lottalove last night? i wonder if it's tna's attempt to bring in a bigger woman to take Kong's place.

me personally, i love big/voluptuous women compared to the plastic/candy barbie dolls the E and TNA has now.

i'm in love

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-CNsxbzYJxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-CNsxbzYJxk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I saw, of course.

She seems like a simple character, but with the loss of Tara, new blood is most certainly needed to combat The Beautiful People's reign, so RLL might actually do more good than bad here. I'm certainly not a fan of seeing that 639lb. ass in half a thong and fishnets, nor do I care for her Hairspray haircut & makeup job, but she did seem to have half a personality, and her ring work wasn't nearly as bad as the dirt sheets were making it out to be, so color me intrigued.

She's a poor replacement for Kong, because Kong was intimidating by sheer look alone, but I do understand the idea of pushing an unorthodox figure such as herself regardless.

Honestly, I'm completely disgusted by her. This is just another example of TNA trying to push the envelope and cover taboo subjects in their programming in order to entice viewers to watch. I hope this experiment fails miserably. I honestly feel that a woman of her size should not be flaunting herself on national television like that. Yes, it's my personal preference, but that's exactly what all of this should be about.

Am I saying she's ugly? Not really. Am I saying that fat people have no place on television? Absolutely not. But should fat women run around, jiggling their big asses in fishnet stockings and squeezing their tits in front of a video camera during a post-match interview.

I found her amusing. I don't understand the idea of having her come out in a dress and on fishnets, but she was definably amusing. She had a pretty decent showing with Roxxi. I look forward to see her work. It may bring in some unusual intrigue to the Knockouts.

Honestly, I'm completely disgusted by her. This is just another example of TNA trying to push the envelope and cover taboo subjects in their programming in order to entice viewers to watch. I hope this experiment fails miserably. I honestly feel that a woman of her size should not be flaunting herself on national television like that. Yes, it's my personal preference, but that's exactly what all of this should be about.

Am I saying she's ugly? Not really. Am I saying that fat people have no place on television? Absolutely not. But should fat women run around, jiggling their big asses in fishnet stockings and squeezing their tits in front of a video camera during a post-match interview.

The entrance was revolting, honestly. I actually turned away when she mimicked the Beautiful People's bending over the second rope thing and shook her ass, and when she jiggled her tits in the post-match interview with JB, as much as you know I love huges cans, I still cringed, because it just seemed so raunchy for a wrestling show (yes, I said that).

As a wrestler, I think she has some potential for sure, but that character is nasty.

I can't stand her. I have nothing against fat women, just fat women who dress that way. I guess you could argue that she is proud of her "curves", but there are more people who don't want to see that then there is people who do want to see that. Awesome Kong was equally as big, but she at least covered herself up and didn't act as a ****e. Kong was intimidating, whereas Lottalove (ridiculous name) is laughable at best.

I'm sure 3/4 of the IMPACT! Zone had raging uncontrollable boners (females too) just thinking that they might have a realistic chance at fucking her.

Though when it comes down to it, and as shallow as it is, this is just one of the "types" of things that keeps TNA down at that lower class level. This fat broad is nothing more than a fat broad. I've never seen her wrestle, and when I saw her last night I was waiting for TNA to have that ugly fatty Moose to join in this *censored prejudiced remark* festival.

Yet people still wonder why the casual viewer tends to choose WWE programming over TNA. Most casual wrestling fans, and yes most are casual wrestling fans, and they don't want to see the same fat bitch who can't do her secretary job properly at work dancing around with her ass falling out on their TV.

Please TNA, leave the heifers to graze in the fields.

the biggest thing i heard against her was that she injured the wrestler she went against in her tryout, but it wasn't her fault.

i thought she was smoking hot. as a kid who grew up thinking that being a supermodel with fake boobs was supposed to be the way it was, i am glad i got out of that mode and starting thinking women who most wouldn't find attractive the most attractive.

i admit it was raunchy, but damn, i loved to have the big ass come my way in that outfit.

if they end up degrading her because of her size, i would probably be turned off by it and take it as yet another woman who would do anything for a quick buck and quick fame.

this character beats her other "betsy ruth" character who dressed up like one of the baseball guys from "The Warriors."

to add to this, i smell vince russo's name all over this one

On the plus side (pun intended, I think), TNA are bringing in some fresh blood into the scene that has a possibly interesting character. We have seen this before in Awesome Kong, but Rosie is a lot smaller than Kong and can be "booked" much easier when the opponent attempts to take her down. It's an addition that could be worth seeing at this point, but letting her character develop will be the crucial part.

Rosie seems to dress very similar to the BP and tries to put over the fact that she too is beautiful. Now, I'm not offended by a larger woman wearing that attire of hers because it's not something you see everyday. You always expect a girl of Velvet Sky's shape in something sexual due to the body. This is a nice twist. But the gimmick itself can easily conflict with the BP and could get stagnate quickly if not booked properly.

She's new to the game and needs some fine tuning, but if she gets it right then I'm all in for her sticking around. At least she doesn't have bulges of fat seeping through the fishnets. She ain't too bad... but when did TNA care about hiring girls based of their beauty?

EDIT: Does anyone think this entire storyline is a shot to the WWE for creating that Piggy James storyline or is it just Vince Russo being Vince Russo?

I wouldn't say I am a fan of her's but I did like her first showing in tna. She may not be the greatest womens wrestler tna has but she is fairly decent in the ring. Maybe she will bring back interest into the knockout divsion with her feud with The beautiful people or maybe she will flop but I am going to give her a chance to see If I like her or not.

On the plus side (pun intended, I think), TNA are bringing in some fresh blood into the scene that has a possibly interesting character. We have seen this before in Awesome Kong, but Rosie is a lot smaller than Kong and can be "booked" much easier when the opponent attempts to take her down. It's an addition that could be worth seeing at this point, but letting her character develop will be the crucial part.

Rosie seems to dress very similar to the BP and tries to put over the fact that she too is beautiful. Now, I'm not offended by a larger woman wearing that attire of hers because it's not something you see everyday. You always expect a girl of Velvet Sky's shape in something sexual due to the body. This is a nice twist. But the gimmick itself can easily conflict with the BP and could get stagnate quickly if not booked properly.

She's new to the game and needs some fine tuning, but if she gets it right then I'm all in for her sticking around. At least she doesn't have bulges of fat seeping through the fishnets. She ain't too bad... but when did TNA care about hiring girls based of their beauty?

EDIT: Does anyone think this entire storyline is a shot to the WWE for creating that Piggy James storyline or is it just Vince Russo being Vince Russo?

i think it was russo being russo and throwing an idea out there and hoping it sticks. and while she is a big girl, she isn't slovenly like you said where she is just pure fat and that's it.

i hope she sticks around for awhile. she might actually make me give two shits about the knockouts division.

I never thought 3D would have this much pull in TNA. They train her as Betsy Ruth, 3D gets her a TNA contract, she injures Daffney, and they fucking keep her?

I'd have a better opinion if it weren't for RLL's outfit. That's just fucking atrocious. TNA's biggest concern right now seems to be ratings; how are you going to get viewers in what was some of the highest rated segments during !MPACT (Knockouts matches) with Rosie O' LottaDonnell on the fucking screen? It made me want to change the channel, and I expect I'm not the only one.

She's a poor replacement for Kong, because Kong was intimidating by sheer look alone, but I do understand the idea of pushing an unorthodox figure such as herself regardless.

This, right here, is why Kong worked so well, but also my biggest fear with TNA using her. She seems so menacing and powerful that it seems illogical for anyone to actually beat her in a match. Hopefully, Vickie Lottalove will be able to be booked as a less steamroller-esque Knockout, which will make more believable matches.

Just give her some fucking pants.

It wasn't really so much her appearance that made me roll my eyes, but rather her performance in the ring. She's obviously going to be extremely limited in what she can do and the match against Roxxi last night was just awful. Comparing her to Kong is like comparing a junked Chevy Nova to a Cadillac when it comes to both presence and ability. Kong was a legitimately intimidating woman with a great presence. Rosey is basically going to be TNA's version of Bertha Faye. Anybody remember her from her time in the WWF back in the mid 90s? For all intents and purposes, Rosie is little more than a knockoff of that, which was horrible to begin with.

As far as her appearance, I dunno. I'm not saying that overweight people are disgusting or have no place on tv or anything like that. I just don't wanna see them half naked is all. To me, it's just not all that hot looking at a woman in an extremely short skirt and fishnets when she weighs 300 pounds. But, what irritates me is just how dated the whole concept of her character is. After all, how many times have we seen large women running around in provocative clothing acting as though they're the hottest thing around on tv over the years? From wrestling to sitcoms to dramas to talk shows, I've seen it over and over again and it's just tired.

I'd bone her... Just thought I'd get that out of the way first... lol

I think it was a good debut... Something fresh and not the cookie cutter blonde bimbo diva who doesn't look like she could hurt a fly...

I have actually been waiting for her debut for a couple weeks, ever since I read an inerview with Kong, where Kong actually put her over pretty good...

I'm interusted to see where her storyline with the BPs goes and maybe we will see the return of Kong one day and we'll have the clash of the titans...

We;;... this was new on TNA's part..i applaud them for "crossing the line" so to speak...
however
i think she was a little too much..coming from a guy who grew during the atitude era i thought i had seen everything but this..was wayyy to disgusting for my taste..but it doesnt surprise me considering the nasty display they had with Orlando Jordan with that arm workout machine...i think TNA are trying to hard to get shock points...with Rosie Lottalove they figured they would get people talking about them and get ratings...cause if people are talking about you..good or bad..you feel good they're talking period...but i like most of you changed the channel when she came out...tooo mcuh..too much..and nothing against fat girls

Kong vs Lottalove... Part of me likes that idea....part of me wants to run for it. Admittedly Kong would have someone her size.... but i'm not sure the ring would take the strain.

It was different which I usually find interesting but I had a hard time getting past the outfit once I got my initial chuckle out of the way. The focus on the gimmick at the expense of the match was probably necessary but kind of sucks thinking about what the KO division once was. The roll up was kind of interesting because of her size, the slam on Madison was decent and the JB kiss had me laughing. At the end of the day if she cannot work a more interesting match than that I will probably hate her but it seems like she might be capable of more so I'll take a wait and see approach. Lotta Love vs ODB, I would watch that with interest but I suspect I am in a minority.

I was rather disgusted to see her. She's not 'voluptuous' - she's just plain FAT. Given the obesity problems America has, the last thing I want to see is a great big fattie hogging up TV time.

And where the hell has Velvet Sky been? I haven't seen her on TV in weeks.

I really hate to sound like a shallow cunt, but she completely disgusted me as well. SCC has the right premise, casual wrestling fans aren't going to want to see anything like this and in all honesty, neither do I. I turned away while she was preforming her entrance and I suspect more did the same. At the end of the day, I'm fairly certain this will lower the ratings of any quarter she is in. Does she have potential as a wrestler, she could be, we've only seen one match, but a shitty gimmick kills careers.

First things first: She looks like the embodiment of the song Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC. Listen to the lyrics and look at her. You'll see what I mean. TNA should give her a generic version of the song.

I do like this character as it makes people face their own insecurities, which I've often found can be the best type of character in wrestling when used right. I wasn't disgusted by her as much as I was intrigued and kind of glad. Don't get me wrong: She should never be considered a replacement for Kong. Her in-ring skills did not impress me in this match. However, having a plus size athlete in a wrestling company is refreshing compared to what Vince McMahon is doing and perpetuating with his plastic divas. I'm all for women trying to look as fit as possible, but when I can see literally all of your bones, there's a problem.

I'm going to hold off judgment on what Rosie's worth is to TNA as I haven't seen her more than once in the ring. TNA probably needs to fine-tune the character somewhat in terms of ring attire. Trying to look like the Beautiful People doesn't really help a person's career... especially when people won't (and probably shouldn't) accept you in that gimmick. I think there definitely needs to be something done there.

Rosie just may turn me into a chubby chaser. The dirt sheets did her a great injustice, she's not that bad in or out the ring. JB looked like he wanted to hit that. She's the new anti diva and I like the possibilities. If OJ can get a positive chant on impact Rosie is about to blow up if you will

What do I think of Rosie Lottalove?

I honestly don't what to say other than I really can't take her seriously especially with what her gimmick seems to be. Plus she just doesn't come off as a threat IMO and losing her debut match doesn't help.

Plus I will admit I'm still put off by her because of her involvement in injuring Daffney in a tryout match. I know accidents happen but I still find it alarming that they hired someone who injured another wrestler in their tryout match.

And where the hell has Velvet Sky been? I haven't seen her on TV in weeks.

She was on Impact last week. But yes it does seem like TNA is starting to limit her airtime which is stupid since Velvet is a proven ratings draw.

She's another example of the decline of the Knockouts division. Yes she's a new kind of character and could do well with what she does, but at the same time she's a freakshow attraction. She's there because she looks different than the traditional Knockout, but that doesn't mean she's a good addition. We're going from Tara to this? I fail to see how this is good. It's another example of how things are shifting away from athletics and shifting towards sports entertainment.

rosaie lottalove is sexy for a big chic..i love thick chics and i cant wait to see more of rosie,,,

she gave me your screen name minus the 44 lol

to those who think a majority of the people turned it off when they saw her, i bet there was close to an equal number that kept it on. i hate the woman's division in both feds because all the wrestlers, or non-wrestlers, or cookie cutouts of the same damn woman.

rosie can give me the stink face all night long.

As far as her character goes, all of us have seen women or characters in movies like her that were ten times more disgusting. I do worry that its not unique and can conflict with the beautiful people. On the other hand, if you have Rosie wearing just a baseball uniform and pants then people wouldn't be talking about her. They would still call her a poor man's version of Kong.

She may be a poor man's version of Kong, but at least for me her character is interesting. I don't know how long it will remain interesting since she is kinda limited in the ring. She sounded confident and charismatic on the mic, so I think she could have a place in TNA. As long as she doesn't turn into Rosie O'Donnell, then she will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back