Roode: The Lowest Rating Champion?

RD_21

Getting Noticed By Management
First I'm sorry if my thread end up being a close question if I understood wrong, but yesterday I heard Tenay say during the Anderson vs Roode match that if Anderson beat Roode he would beat the lowest rating champion... did I hear correctly?

If so WTF is that TNA? Really? Putting down your best asset at the moment, saying he's killing rating and admitting to your fanbase that Roode as a champion = low ratings?

It's funny because I thought yesterday during Roode entrance that the guy look awesome with the belt. I felt yesterday that Roode is the best champion of ANY promotion at the moment (maybe with Aries, but talking about the main champion). He has the title who mean the most on his promotion and his the main focus like a credible world champion should be.

But then Tenay say this and I start to think "Man I thought he was awesome, but it's true that the ratings dropped the last 2 weeks".

So what are your thought on the whole comment by Tenay (again if I heard wrong I'm sorry)?

I don't recall hearing that at all. My guess is you took "Longest reigning champion" for "Lowest rating champion".

Gonna move this to the SPAM section, too, because there's no way this thread is going to produce non-SPAM answers.

I think Tenay said longest reigning dawg. Mistakes happen a lot on live TV, but I doubt any commentator would outright say something like low rating or rated champ. Just bad for business.

Mike Tenay - deceptive since 1995.

mike-tenay.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back