• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ Styles says Bobby Roode is TNA's best Champion they've ever had.

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
On Bobby Roode: "Bobby Roode is probably the best champion we’ve ever had. I think he looks the part, he acts the part, and he’s very good in the ring. He’s got everything you need to be a great champion, and he should be the longest-reigning world heavyweight champion. He does it well, and that belt is bigger than it has ever been because of Bobby Roode. That’s just my opinion, but I think he’s definitely the best world champion we’ve ever had. And don’t get me wrong, I was a world heavyweight champion; he’s good."

Source

Do you agree?

I happen to think that Roode is knocking it out of the park and has become a legit Champion. But I always said he was the best HEEL champ. AJ saying he's the best Champion ever?? I dunno but he's great!

What do you think?

Unless TNA's goal is to make Roode a face all of the sudden I think it is stupid of AJ to be such a straight shooter in public.

Angle was a better champ, but Angle is better at everything.

I can't say that Roode is the best champ ever. He's nailing it right now; been getting better each day since he first won it. He could be in the top 10, but I'd have to say guys like Sting and Angle are at the top of best TNA champs ever.

Sting and Angle. Um, why? Because they were already huge names when they came to the company and won the belts? Did their titles runs actually mean anything or put anyone over?

Roode's run has been great, and has made other around him look very good in defeat. Has character, awesome heel and his ring work is OK. Easily TNA's best ever champion over AJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back