• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rob's Advice Thread.

You say that, but I spoke to her over the phone to tell her (Yeah, I know it's not best.) But I told her it was because she was just too much for me.

Over the phone is showing that you have nil spine, being a man doesn't start and end in the bedroom mate. You should have atleast given her the respect of doing it face to face.

She texted me just like two minutes ago saying;
"I see what you mean, I guess I was over the top, sorry"

Is this a female she because I've never heard of a woman giving in that easy to an argument/break out.

Over the phone is showing that you have nil spine, being a man doesn't start and end in the bedroom mate. You should have atleast given her the respect of doing it face to face.

Is this a female she because I've never heard of a woman giving in that easy to an argument/break out.

1) I just phoned her 'cos it was easier. I ain't used her or anything, we'd done nothing.

2) Yes, it's a female she. I guessed she noticed where she's gone wrong.

You know, I am.

I'm impressed with your delivery on this subject though to convince him (a total stranger) to dump his girlfriend, is nothing short of hilarious.

I also want to get a name change on this thread seeing that Rob can no longer give/receive advice, it is what he would have wanted.

I'm impressed with your delivery on this subject though to convince him (a total stranger) to dump his girlfriend.

I also want to get a name change on this thread seeing that Rob can no longer give/receive advice, it is what he would have wanted.

Spare a man his thread? Maybe he wants to answer problems when he comes back from his own?

It was his mom. She just wanted to make sure he was loved.

Ba-dum-tish.

1) I just phoned her 'cos it was easier. I ain't used her or anything, we'd done nothing.

"Coz it was easier"

Now you know for sure that you would have been hurt and even say embarrassed if she was to have subjected you to not even have common courtesy as to have broke up with you over the phone, you would have been like the 10,000th poster to have made a "I was dumped over the phone" style of thread.

2) Yes, it's a female she. I guessed she noticed where she's gone wrong.

She must not have any self respect.

Dumping over the phone isn't that big of a deal. It's 2010, we do way more over the phone and other technologies than breaking up. Should the president meet face to face with an enemy before bombing the hell out of them?

Dumping over the phone isn't that big of a deal. It's 2010, we do way more over the phone and other technologies than breaking up. Should the president meet face to face with an enemy before bombing the hell out of them?

Yeah I agree.
I could've texted her. Hell I could've even posted it on her Facebook. Now that's a low blow.

Regardless of what year it is Blue, you know being someone who has dated. If you were broken up with over the phone you would have been hurt. because it would have shown you that you weren't important enough to have been "dumped" the decent way.

I couldn't say that I am a professional at this particular subject seeing as I've only ever had 2 woman I have gone out with (one that moved when I was 13 and my fiance that has been with me since 2000 I was only 15 at the time.)

Regardless of what year it is Blue, you know being someone who has dated. If you were broken up with over the phone you would have been hurt. because it would have shown you that you weren't important enough to have been "dumped" the decent way.
Saying you don't like someone is never really decent. Besides, it'll help them get over it faster if there's no doubt in their mind that you want nothing to do with them. Yes doing it in person is proper, but doing it over the phone isn't as bad as it used to be.

Saying you don't like someone is never really decent. Besides, it'll help them get over it faster if there's no doubt in their mind that you want nothing to do with them. Yes doing it in person is proper, but doing it over the phone isn't as bad as it used to be.

Nice to have some kinda backup :p

I'm with Impactplayer here, but I'm old school and would do things the proper way. If I'm ever to break a girls heart I'm gonna do it to her in person no matter how much it hurts it is proper. At least to me it is. Don't care how others do it, as it's their choice. I don't think it is a big deal to break up over the phone as it use to be (like Blue said).

Nice to have some kinda backup :p

Cardinal's mine bitch, keep your hands off his junk.!!

Now I got that awkwardness out of me, I can proceed.

I get where you are coming from on that front Cardinal but if this is the only problem Punk has than it is a problem that can be sorted but now instead he has just shot himself in the foot. Have fun pleasuring yourself later on Punk.

- 1 spine.

Cardinal's mine bitch, keep your hands off his junk.!!

Now I got that awkwardness out of me, I can proceed.

I get where you are coming from on that front Cardinal but if this is the only problem Punk has than it is a problem that can be sorted but now instead he has just shot himself in the foot. Have fun pleasuring yourself later on Punk.

- 1 spine.

I don't understand what the little paragraph meant one bit. It's just the way you phrased it.

Your learning real quick.

Well as a person who has never watched it I would go the old school fights to start.

Royce Gracie vs Kimo - Was a good fight that showed Kimo at his best.
Ken Shamrock vs Pat Smith - Gnarly heel hook applied here, flinch worthy submission.
Ken Shamrock vs Royce Gracie - Royce was running through everyone, he showed a game that peple didn't know how to counter...... until Ken Shamrock went face to face with Royce in a 25 minute fight that solidified Ken as a legend and Royce as a mere human.

With some of the more present fights I'd go with some rivalries
- Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg 1 & 2 - as these are entertaining.
- Chuck Liddell vs Randy Couture Trilogy - These will forever be remembered as some of the history makers and a great way to see what two legends fighting in the cage.
- Wanderlei Silva vs Quinton Jackson 1,2 and 3 - In pride Wanderlei was a monster who was as intimidating as he was skilled, Quinton Jackson was a man who was coming up real quick and gaining a following like no one else.

Watch these first and I will tell you more.

I couldn't say that I am a professional at this particular subject seeing as I've only ever had 2 woman I have gone out with (one that moved when I was 13 and my fiance that has been with me since 2000 I was only 15 at the time.)

I dunno. Maybe if they were going out for a long period of time I would have agreed here, but I would rather have a text or call instead of person in a short period of time. Saves embarrassment.

I just noticed, if Impact doesn't get his name change, Rob's gonna really think his thread took off when he gets back.
Let's bash him. He's a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back