Rise Above Whatever: The Official Talon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry everybody, he's lying about the SATs. I've seen his WZCW RPs, he's not capable of writing or critical reading. He could be an idiot savant at math, but that would still only garner him 800 points maximum.

Don't worry everybody, he's lying about the SATs. I've seen his WZCW RPs, he's not capable of writing or critical reading. He could be an idiot savant at math, but that would still only garner him 800 points maximum.

Hollywood Jameson is the future.

Out of all the posters here, you are by the most annoying. At least the other guys are actually funny when they're trying to insult me.

The more I think about it, did we really need to see the origin story again in ASM? Should've just done that in the first two minutes of the opening credits like in The Incredible Hulk. Still could've done the stories with Gwen, Lizard, & Peter's parents.

I've made some shitty threads since i've came back, so I want this to be the last & main thread for a while. Just use this thread to ask me questions, chat with me, talk shit about or just whatever you guys do in the other poster-centric threads I guess.

You probably try to give yourself nicknames too.

I got a 2200. Which i'm pretty sure is passing.

You know all of those things that I constantly call you out on? We can add bullshit to that list.

Out of all the posters here, you are by the most annoying. At least the other guys are actually funny when they're trying to insult me.

That's unfortunate. I was hoping to be the one you hated the most.

I will make you cry.

The more I think about it, did we really need to see the origin story again in ASM? Should've just done that in the first two minutes of the opening credits like in The Incredible Hulk. Still could've done the stories with Gwen, Lizard, & Peter's parents.

The more I think about it, you just stole Justin's and KB's opinions on the movie.

So we're back to square one then.

Just post the picture of the SAT scores.

So we can pretty much all agree that he didn't get anywhere near a 2200 on the SAT's. In fact, we can probably agree that he never even took the SATs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back