Ridiculous Early Kingdom Come V Match Card Predictions

That's pretty much what happened. Creative probably should have pulled the trigger a cycle earlier, but they elected to let him keep on being the Mayhem Champion. He was so clearly above that level, though, it's a shame to think he might never get to make it to the top of the card.

I don't think Vega is quite at Ace Steven's level of awesomeness, but he's clearly ready to move up.

Sanka suffered from a lack of competition but I thought Remix was going to be his competition.

I'm not a fan of storyline losses in this situation. Infinity has to make the first move. The competition for him is a lot better for him than it was for Sanka.

Sanka needs to come back.

JGlass said:
Vega takes a storyline loss to Grizzly Bob
a0161613 said:
I'm not a fan of storyline losses in this situation.
Neither am I. Especially not to me. If that's the route it's going there should at least be a battle for #1 contender between all us loveable undercarders.

I dislike storyline losses and if I found I beat someone simply because of the story and not due to my RP, I'd feel a bit crap.

Anyway, I'd like to think I'd have a match at KC, Mayhem would be nice. If not, I wanna face Triple X for that EurAsian title ;)

Neither am I. Especially not to me. If that's the route it's going there should at least be a battle for #1 contender between all us loveable undercarders.

I took that into consideration, and decided you'd likely win. Congratulations!

Well, unless Krypto or Alhazred competed, but I figure they have bigger pickles to fry.

Storyline losses.... LOL no one knows shit about storyline losses untill you lose a title after nine months to AP.

Storyline losses.... LOL no one knows shit about storyline losses untill you lose a title after nine months to AP.

That wasnt a storyline loss. It was his best RP. FWR will never write an RP that good again. I think he got dragged into that match by Cruz who was better all around.

WZCW World Heavyweight Title
Holmes (c) vs Drake vs Showtime

WZCW World Tag Team Titles
Action Saboteur (c) vs Rush & Sam Smith

Hell in a Cell
Ty Burna vs Chris KO

Ugandan Death Match (No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere)
Barbosa vs Hunter Kravinoff

WZCW Elite X Championship
SHIT vs Constantine (c)

WZCW EurAsian Championship
Triple X (c) vs Vega

PowerGlove is legal
Krypto vs Alhazred

Elimination Match*
Strikeforce/Jacobs vs TSA

WZCW Mayhem Championship Scramble

*I have out forward an idea and gimmick for a fourth man in the TSA match but I'm keeping that quiet until creative reject it.

I've definitely not used all the roster but I've picked out my highlights.

Thrash said:
Makes no sense though in a way. If you're both holding the title, are you not good enough to hold it alone?

It means Grizzledom is runnin' WILD through the streets... I mean the dirt roads...

Makes no sense though in a way. If you're both holding the title, are you not good enough to hold it alone?

I wasn't sure if that was being hinted at or not.

I think if that match happened there is only 3 possible ways it could go,

1. Grizzly wins after C.o.C can't decide who should get the pin and it breaks down into a triple threat.

2. C.o.C win and end up breaking up and feuding over the belt.

3. Grizzly murders us.

Although it may have been hinting at a triple threat not a handicap match.

Rated R Nightmare said:
I think if that match happened there is only 3 possible ways it could go,

1. Grizzly wins after C.o.C can't decide who should get the pin and it breaks down into a triple threat.

2. C.o.C win and end up breaking up and feuding over the belt.

3. Grizzly murders us.
You do me too much honour, kind sir.

I love how this match gets so much attention. UndiesForLife!

WZCW World Heavyweight Title
Holmes (c) vs Drake vs Showtime

WZCW World Tag Team Titles
Action Saboteur (c) vs Rush & Sam Smith

Hell in a Cell
Ty Burna vs Chris KO

Ugandan Death Match (No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere)
Barbosa vs Hunter Kravinoff

WZCW Elite X Championship
SHIT vs Constantine (c)

WZCW EurAsian Championship
Triple X (c) vs Vega

PowerGlove is legal
Krypto vs Alhazred

Elimination Match*
Strikeforce/Jacobs vs TSA

WZCW Mayhem Championship Scramble

*I have out forward an idea and gimmick for a fourth man in the TSA match but I'm keeping that quiet until creative reject it.

I've definitely not used all the roster but I've picked out my highlights.

Typical, give me the Elite X Title because they afraid I'll take the World Title ;)

I'm pretty sure it is, or at least I can't remember seeing it written as being illegal.

I remember him turning it on in the past - it could be that it's illegal if it is powered on and fine if it isn't. I may be mis-remembering though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back