Ridiculous Early Kingdom Come V Match Card Predictions

I know it is, its the guy's finisher for christ sake. I was just poking fun at Number's stipulation.

I always thought that the Power Glove was something that came off at the beginning of the match as was classified as a weapon. That would make sense. I've never known it to be used during the match, even if it is a finisher, hence the stip.

I always thought that the Power Glove was something that came off at the beginning of the match as was classified as a weapon. That would make sense. I've never known it to be used during the match, even if it is a finisher, hence the stip.

What are you talking about? Alhazred hits the Level 5 all the time.

I know. I dont know why I thought it was taken off. I dont think I wrote many of his matches if any though.

The Power Glove has always been written inconsistently. Sometimes he powers it up sometimes he doesn't. There was a period when the glove was broken and he would still have it in the match lol. I've never cared really, suits the character I guess.

I remember the only time I ever wrote the Power Glove I used it as the great equaliser against larger opponents, like being punched with a gauntlet. Just seemed to make sense really. Don't think powering it up even occurred to me.

WZCW World Heavyweight Title
Holmes (c) vs Drake vs Showtime vs Celeste

WZCW World Tag Team Titles
Action Saboteur (c) vs Rush/Sam Smith

Hell in a Cell
Barbosa vs Hunter Kravinoff

EurAsian and WZCW Elite X Championship Unification
Triple X vs Constantine vs Chris KO

Grudge Match
Dr Zeus vs SHIT

WZCW Mayhem Championship
Blade vs Alex Bowen vs Vega (c)

PowerGlove on a Pole
Krypto vs Alhazred

Street Fight
Strikeforce/Jacobs vs TSA

Sandy Deserts vs Izzy Stone vs Amber Warren

Grizzly Beard vs Carnival of Carnage

Battle Royale for #1 Contendership to WZCW Mayhem Championship

Барбоса;4469401 said:
Grudge Match
Dr Zeus vs SHIT​

I will try give him a word of advice,
Do not get locked in the Industrial Strength Vise

Right guys? Right?

Revolving Door said:
Do not get locked in the Industrial Strength Vise

Right guys? Right?
Ryback's Shellshock, Big E's Big Ending, The Shield's Powerbomb... These are things that more people have kicked out of than the Industrial Strength Vise...

Ryback's Shellshock, Big E's Big Ending, The Shield's Powerbomb... These are things that more people have kicked out of than the Industrial Strength Vise...

Can you kick out of a submission hold?
It's quite difficult, or so I've been told

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back