Ridiculous Early Kingdom Come V Match Card Predictions

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
World Title Triple Threat

Showtime Cougar(c) vs Ty Burna vs Drake Callahan

Reasons: Probably the least likely thing I'm predicting here but assuming Cougar retains at LL I envision either Drake or Califa to win LL match itself and then somehow Drake unmasks Califa and it really is Ty leading to a three way feud for the title. I think it be a nice parallel to their 2009 feud.

Eurasian Title 2 out of 3 falls

Triple X(c) vs Steven Holmes

Reasons: Once again assuming X is able to topple Rush I envision rekindling the Holmes feud for an epic conclusion would be nice, and mostly because I can't think of anything else for Holmes.

King for A Day Elimination Chamber

Ricky Runn vs Connor Reese vs Mason Westhoff vs Celeste Crimson vs Sandy Desserts vs Jimmy Flynn

Reasons: I can't think of anything to do with these six.

Barbosa vs SHIT

Reasons: Because I wanna see it again, add whatever violent stipulation and were good to go.

Mikey Stormage vs Grand Mystique

Reasons: Mikey finally beating GM would be a feel good KC moment I guess.

Last Man Standing Match

Justin Cooper vs Alex Bowen

Reasons: Can't think of any why it shouldn't.

Krypto vs Mister Alhazred

Reasons: For the lulz.

Elite X Title

Sam Smith vs Mick Overlast

Reasons: I don't see their feud ending at LL if they have a match.

Hunter Kravinoff vs Chris KO

Reasons: Because KO needs to be put down for good and we want Kravinoff back anyway.

Steamboat Ricky vs Everest vs Constantine vs Rush

Reasons: I couldn't think of anything for Rush or Constantine so I just added in two returning face legends.

Tag Team Championships

Bearded Gentlemen vs Saboteur/Saxton

Reasons: Because I don't see any other interesting tag teams forming soon enough to earn a shot.

Mayhem Title Scramble

Vega vs whoever is left

Reasons: I don't think I need any.

Feel free to make your own ridiculous card for the biggest show of them all well over two months away I believe.

I'd say August, give or take.

I know Bowen/Cooper has been talked about but I dont see how one of them can make the turn in time from their current position. I think Barbosa & SHIT may be in the tag title picture, I'd say Mikey/GM may be blown off in a tag match with Westhoff, especially if Shotaro and Meeks return. I'm not sure I see Smith losing to Overlast but then I dont see that feud being a big thing beyond an AS title match for his return. I'd like to see Sab/Sax go into a singles title picture, one of them would be a great opponent for Smith if he is still champ.

KFAD could contain any one of six, the ones Dynamite named would be pretty decent though I'm not sure Flynn would be there except as a warm body.

I'm not going to talk about certain people because I remember what early LL plans had been talked about.

The "Royal Rumble" type PPV is up first but we aren't getting near that until May or later. Add another 8 or so weeks from there and then we'll be doing Kingdom Come... this is ridiculously early although I have one prediction:

Justin Cooper vs. Sandy Deserts

Stipulations:
No DQ for Sandy
No Count-Out's for Sandy
Cooper cannot make any pinfalls or submissions
If Sandy get's KO'd, she wins and Cooper is fired

I would like to put up some suggestions but then I have some insider knowledge meaning (although things could easily change) that they might not really be classed as suggestions and therefore would be unfair and somewhat spoilerish

Fairy Glitter Armageddon vs Alhazred & Krypto - The stipulation kind of books itself

I know Bowen/Cooper has been talked about but I dont see how one of them can make the turn in time from their current position.

I don't think you need a heel or face for this match. It's about history and the end of a rivarly that has been going on since 2011. The scores are even with a victory for Cooper and a victory for Bowen. It'll be two years since their match at Kingdom Come III so that adds another element. The other big thing is that I'm leaving after Kingdom Come. Having Bowen/Cooper III would be the perfect way to end Cooper's career.

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
"Showtime" Cougar defends against Triple X and Sam Smith

Elite X Championship Match:
Mikey Stormrage defends against Chris K.O.

Eurasian Championship Match:
Rush defends against El Califa Dragon

Mayhem Championship Match:
Vega defends against Mister Alhazred

WZCW Tag Team Championships Match:
Bearded Gentlemen defends against SHIT/Barbosa

Bowen vs. Cooper III
Last Man Standing Match:

Alex Bowen vs. Justin Cooper

Singles Match:
Drake Callahan vs. Saboteur

Falls Count Anywhere:
Action Saxton vs. Grand Mystique

Singles Match:
Steven Holmes vs. Celeste Crimson

Singles Match:
Constantine vs. Krypto

Just a small note that Crock would not have been beaten to drop the title. Instead Crock would request to drop the title and then move up into the main event. If you didn't make the card it's because you suck.

Bowen vs. Cooper III
Last Man Standing Match:

Singles Match:

Falls Count Anywhere:

Singles Match:

Singles Match:
Constantine vs. Krypto

Just a small note that Crock would not have been beaten to drop the title. Instead Crock would request to drop the title and then move up into the main event. If you didn't make the card it's because you suck.

I like this one a lot. :)

I still think it's a tad too early to make any sort of a decent card -- we're barely even on the road to the Lethal Lottery. A lot can change in a few weeks. I'll make some guesses in a few shows.

I like this one a lot. :)

I still think it's a tad too early to make any sort of a decent card -- we're barely even on the road to the Lethal Lottery. A lot can change in a few weeks. I'll make some guesses in a few shows.

Considering the lack of story the division has been given since you won the belt I've been waiting for you to just drop the title by request. You've cleared out the entire division and they can't keep giving Ricky Runn title shots. This thing with Overlast is rather weird and I'm sure you'll deal with him easily.

I'd be totally shocked if you held onto the title going into Kingdom Come. The title hasn't been given a real feud for years at the big event. Just drop the thing and try your luck.

Considering the lack of story the division has been given since you won the belt I've been waiting for you to just drop the title by request. You've cleared out the entire division and they can't keep giving Ricky Runn title shots. This thing with Overlast is rather weird and I'm sure you'll deal with him easily.

I've thought about how I'd drop the belt before, but I'll gladly defend it whenever I'm called upon. I realize feuds are thin in the division and I feel like part of the blame lies on my shoulders as the champion. I have no issues defending the belt -- I'm more than happy to -- but when the time comes, I'll have to decide if there's still any benefit to Smith being the champion (unless I lose it by then, of course).

I'd be totally shocked if you held onto the title going into Kingdom Come. The title hasn't been given a real feud for years at the big event. Just drop the thing and try your luck.

I'm looking forward to doing whatever at Kingdom Come. Defending the Elite X Championship, competing for the KFAD briefcase, or whatever comes my way. I can't quite see a match-up with Showtime yet, only because there are far more deserving opponents ahead of me.

I've thought about how I'd drop the belt before, but I'll gladly defend it whenever I'm called upon. I realize feuds are thin in the division and I feel like part of the blame lies on my shoulders as the champion. I have no issues defending the belt -- I'm more than happy to -- but when the time comes, I'll have to decide if there's still any benefit to Smith being the champion (unless I lose it by then, of course).

I'm looking forward to doing whatever at Kingdom Come. Defending the Elite X Championship, competing for the KFAD briefcase, or whatever comes my way. I can't quite see a match-up with Showtime yet, only because there are far more deserving opponents ahead of me.

Is that an open challenge I hear?

Even if he asked to drop the title, he wouldnt be handed a KC main event.

Bowen vs. Cooper III
Last Man Standing Match:

Singles Match:

Falls Count Anywhere:

Singles Match:

Singles Match:
Constantine vs. Krypto

Saboteur vs. Callahan? Saxton vs. Grand Mistake? Da fuck you think is happening to Saxton and Saboteur boy? The only place we're going is to the tag team titles baby!

I'd love to see those feuds happen though. The super villain vs the masked assasin or the blaxploitation ass kicking super hero would be awesome. The question is whether Sab/Sax need to be in the tag division by KC when they could be the answer to the midcard title opponent issue.

Here's something unusual. Trust Crock and Creative to come up with something else. This isnt any PPV. It's Kingdom Come, so it's going to be special. I dont think him dropping the belt for KFAD is going to help him at all.

I know one plan that was being mooted, that I was pretty against but it would be pretty different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back