Request a simple-sig from arlolangham

2 separate

but with the first one can you add delirious and crossbones thanks

JOINTHEORDER.png

GIMP.png

Alright i love my sigs atm, but ive just been looking to add some to mix it up with, so id like
1) an Edge one, him with the belt, the new shirt emblem in teh corner, and him hitting the spear, dark colors (like red and black)
2) an RVD one...this i wanna see how creative you can be, make it with him with a belt or him doing moves or whatever, i like your work so i wanna try you out and see what you can whip up!

Alright i love my sigs atm, but ive just been looking to add some to mix it up with, so id like
1) an Edge one, him with the belt, the new shirt emblem in teh corner, and him hitting the spear, dark colors (like red and black)
2) an RVD one...this i wanna see how creative you can be, make it with him with a belt or him doing moves or whatever, i like your work so i wanna try you out and see what you can whip up!

OK man I'll try and get them done over the next few hours. and thanks for putting my name in ur sig before I've even made them. Thanks for the faith.

Here you are RatedRockstar. I made you two RVD sigs, one is way more elaborate than the other. I prefer the simpler one, personally & if you want some variation in your sig arsenal I'd use it:

EDGE:

RATEDROCKSTAR1.png

RVD 1:

RATEDROCKSTAR2.png

RVD 2:

RATEDROCKSTAR3.png

Thanks for the task man. be sure to come back.

Hey man I had something familiar to this before but I'd like another one can I get one with Madison Rayne the current pic on my sig now or her with her new brown hair, Mayrse, Kelly Kelly, Velvet Sky and Aj lee and under the girls I want it to say My Fave Five like in the T Mobile commercials. I know its not a simple sig but if you can do it'll be greatly appreciated.

Hey man I had something familiar to this before but I'd like another one can I get one with Madison Rayne the current pic on my sig now or her with her new brown hair, Mayrse, Kelly Kelly, Velvet Sky and Aj lee and under the girls I want it to say My Fave Five like in the T Mobile commercials. I know its not a simple sig but if you can do it'll be greatly appreciated.

i'll give it a shot bro, no guarantees when it will be done, my Macbook's goin' in for repairs. Should have it over the next few days.

TAKE NOTE EVERYBODY THAT MY MACBOOK IS GOING IN FOR REPAIRS TOMORROW. IT IS MY ONLY MEANS OF MAKING SIGS SO IF YOU REQUEST ONE NOW BE PREPARED FOR A LONGER THAN USUAL WAIT.

NOT TOO LONG THOUGH, 3-4 DAYS AT THE VERY MOST.
THANKS EVERYBODY.

Here you are RatedRockstar. I made you two RVD sigs, one is way more elaborate than the other. I prefer the simpler one, personally & if you want some variation in your sig arsenal I'd use it:

EDGE:

RATEDROCKSTAR1.png

RVD 1:

RATEDROCKSTAR2.png

RVD 2:

RATEDROCKSTAR3.png

Thanks for the task man. be sure to come back.

Whoa my faith was rewarded, very well done, the edge one is my favorite but the 2 RVD ones are perfect

Could I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a Rock sig with him from last night please? I'll like love you forever and all that shit.

GUYS I AM OFFICIALLY BACK ONLINE!
PLEASE, IF YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING OFF REQUESTING, POST IT NOW. AND YOU GUYS WHO HAVEN'T GOT YOUR SIGS YET, EXPECT TO HAVE THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS.

Hey dude, i love the sigs you did for me (As you can see their rotating) but i just realized how unbalanced it is haha, its basically 3 RVD ones and an edge one, so in short basically im asking for another edge one, but this time i dont have any specifics except id like edge to be holding that rated r spinner belt, anything else is up to you, you havent made a bad sig yet so igot faith

Hey dude, i love the sigs you did for me (As you can see their rotating) but i just realized how unbalanced it is haha, its basically 3 RVD ones and an edge one, so in short basically im asking for another edge one, but this time i dont have any specifics except id like edge to be holding that rated r spinner belt, anything else is up to you, you havent made a bad sig yet so igot faith

I'll get straight to it bro.

Hey how's it going..I just have a few requests if you dont mind..I been everywhere but noone seems to be getting around to them lol. You don't have to do all of them, it's cool but i'll put them in order of importance.

FORTUNE: The Miz(Leader), Ric Flair, Beer Money, Aj Styles, Beautiful People(Angelina Love/Velvet Sky)

a sig of The Rock posing on the top turnbuckle and then The Rock's picture at the forefront with the heading at the bottom reading "The Rock is going to Wrestlemania!"

THE NEXUS: Stone Cold Steve Austin(Leader), Matt Morgan, Husky Harris, Michael Mcgillicutty, CM Punk, David Otunga.

The Legacy: Bret Hart(Leader), Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes, Maryse.

If you can do all those, thanks...If not, it's cool..>Love your work.

Hey how's it going..I just have a few requests if you dont mind..I been everywhere but noone seems to be getting around to them lol. You don't have to do all of them, it's cool but i'll put them in order of importance.

FORTUNE: The Miz(Leader), Ric Flair, Beer Money, Aj Styles, Beautiful People(Angelina Love/Velvet Sky)

a sig of The Rock posing on the top turnbuckle and then The Rock's picture at the forefront with the heading at the bottom reading "The Rock is going to Wrestlemania!"

THE NEXUS: Stone Cold Steve Austin(Leader), Matt Morgan, Husky Harris, Michael Mcgillicutty, CM Punk, David Otunga.

The Legacy: Bret Hart(Leader), Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes, Maryse.

If you can do all those, thanks...If not, it's cool..>Love your work.

um yeah I don't get what the fuck your saying with the nexus, Legacy and fortune ones. I think you'll find that SCSA has never lead the nexus:lmao:

But I will do the Rock one for you.

I am aware of that. Thats why they are fantasy. Its for an efed I am apart of lol. But if u dont wanna do it thats cool. I am
lookin forward to your rock one. Thanks.

hey could i get a sig with

Slash (Guitarists)
Mike Paget ( bullet for my valentine)
Mark Tremonti (alter bridge)

Text: No
Colours: Up To You

another one
with the huricane
Text: I Got My Hurra-Powers Bitch
colours: green, black and white mix

thanks

hey could i get a sig with

Slash (Guitarists)
Mike Paget ( bullet for my valentine)
Mark Tremonti (alter bridge)

Text: No
Colours: Up To You

another one
with the huricane
Text: I Got My Hurra-Powers Bitch
colours: green, black and white mix

thanks

I'll try and have them done for you ASAP. Oh, and you didn't take that quote in ur sig from my showcase did you:p? I don't care if you did, it's a classic Foley quote:)

I'll try and have them done for you ASAP. Oh, and you didn't take that quote in ur sig from my showcase did you:p? I don't care if you did, it's a classic Foley quote:)

talking about the qoute got me thinking that i should get a sig for it just mick elbow drop with that qoute

but you dont have to rush with that but thanks if you can much rep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back