Request a simple-sig from arlolangham

Hey ARLO Could you please make a sig of all my favorite wrestlers who surprisingly had the biggest mouths in the Industry. I would like JBL, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, The Rock and Mr. Kennedy (not Anderson) in the sig, with a gold background. Thanks in advance.

I'll do it for you man. But in the future instead of making the same request on different peoples threads, make your request it's own thread in the request section.
I'll get on to it now

ok i want a sig but im not 100% sure on how to add the sig to all my post :confused: but the sig i want is (hopefully this isnt 2 hard) the current members of Fortune (Beer Money,Kaz & AJ Styles) and the text to say "the real heart & soul of TNA" if its possible to have them all holding up the Fortune sign that would be great! thanks in advance :)

OK guys.

Ram
THERAM.png

LINK:http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/THERAM.png

neverendingnightmare
theneverendingnightmare.png

LINK:http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/theneverendingnightmare.png

Oh and here's how you add a pic to your signature:
* Click on the link I gave you
* Copy the URL from this page
* Go to the edit signature page of your profile
* Click the 'Insert Image' button
* Paste the link

Your link should now be highlighted within image tags. Please write 'Credit: ARLO' or something underneath all this.

Thanks guys.

Hey dude made a thread for these requests since the rod strong one was impossible to do since there are no renders (you did darn well though) but idt anyone was able todo them, one was benoit with the title and doing the cross face with the text to say chris benoit. The other was an aaron rodgers sig, like green and yelow background text just saying aaron rodgers, you dont have to do both obviously and of course only if you have time since theo is on hiatus i imagine your busy brother

Hey dude made a thread for these requests since the rod strong one was impossible to do since there are no renders (you did darn well though) but idt anyone was able todo them, one was benoit with the title and doing the cross face with the text to say chris benoit. The other was an aaron rodgers sig, like green and yelow background text just saying aaron rodgers, you dont have to do both obviously and of course only if you have time since theo is on hiatus i imagine your busy brother

Actually, I'm not that busy. YET. I'll try and do both for you, you're a loyal requester.

BUMP.
Boy I hate doing that. I really thought I'd get some of Theo's publicity.
Please request and check out my showcase.

HEy arlo...nice work man..wanna do me a cool Undertaker one? I'd like the pics to be one of the orginal undertaker,one with purple gloves, then a PIC OF The Ministry & then an american badass pic..then a current undertaker one...If I missed any of takers past gimmicks please add them...the text shud read "The Last Outlaw" thanks Arlo

HEy arlo...nice work man..wanna do me a cool Undertaker one? I'd like the pics to be one of the orginal undertaker,one with purple gloves, then a PIC OF The Ministry & then an american badass pic..then a current undertaker one...If I missed any of takers past gimmicks please add them...the text shud read "The Last Outlaw" thanks Arlo

Here you go man, sorry for taking so long. I hope you like this, I've really improved since you last got one off me.

HARDCOREINC.png

LINK:http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/HARDCOREINC.png

Hey bro wouldnt be back so soon and hate to bother you again but any chanve i can get a davey richards sig? He just won the roh tv title and i had a huge mark out moment so am looking for a sig in honor of it, you can do whatever you want with it id just like it to say american wolf or davey richards or something

Hey bro wouldnt be back so soon and hate to bother you again but any chanve i can get a davey richards sig? He just won the roh tv title and i had a huge mark out moment so am looking for a sig in honor of it, you can do whatever you want with it id just like it to say american wolf or davey richards or something

I'll do it man.
But this'll be like your 8th sig from me, and you've got ones from others.
Maybe tone it down a bit :)

I'll do it man.
But this'll be like your 8th sig from me, and you've got ones from others.
Maybe tone it down a bit :)

Naw dude i totaly get you, i think i stated last time i was done, not sure though, but in fact i was done but im a huge ring of honor fan and other than roderick strong davey richards is more than likely my favorite wrestler in the world atm, so an unexpected title reign with a title that has had some great matches in its short existence had me going nuts, hence the mark out need for a sig haha, but thats the only reason i requested one, i have made a couple myself but they are not very good so since it was spur of the moment i requested one instead.

Sweet idea on that new RKO one btw

Awesome dude thanks, just one question though how did you get the corners rounded like that? it looks awesome
It's just a matter of selecting a rounded rectangle all the way to the edges of the sig. Then I inverted it so only the corners were selected. Then you either fill them white or just delete them. Glad you liked it!

dude i love your sig you made for me but for some reason i copied your link but like you can see i dont get the picture. any recommendations?

If you just straight copied the link I gave, it's been shortened automatically (pain in the arse I know). Click on the link and then copy the URL from the page it sends you to. Good luck. In case I miss copied it or something:
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/TheEraOfAwesomeIsHere126.png?t=1300742569

OMG!

SO SORRY, BUT MY MONTHLY PHOTOBUCKET THING HAS EXPIRED! EVERYONE WITH A SIG, THEY WILL BE RE-ACTIVATED ON LIKE APRIL 5TH!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back