Simple Sigs from Ace Sleeper

Ace Sleeper

That's some grade 'A' protein!
With Theo closing down shop for a while, I've decided to start making sigs in my spare time. Go ahead and request a simple sig from me and I'll get to it soon after.

Here's something I threw together real quick to show what you'd be looking at in quality.

MirkoCroCopSig.jpg

Alright, I know how hard it is to start up a request thread.
I spose I'll just give you a challenge and if I wear it I'll put your name out. Even if I don't use it I'll give you a shoutout on my next showcase post. And I'll rep you just for trying.

So, what I'd like is:
Pictures of Velvet Sky, Lacey Von Erich and Miss Tessmacher.
The only other thing I request is the text: Who Cares If They Can't Wrestle?

Apart from that it's all up to you. I think I'd be more likely to wear it if it had bright colours. That's just my preference though.

Good luck

Here you go ARLO. I hate doing sigs with multiple people, especially females, lol. I think this turned out good for my 3rd sig ever.

WCIFTW.jpg

And Disturbed I'll get to those tomorrow.

Here you go ARLO. I hate doing sigs with multiple people, especially females, lol. I think this turned out good for my 3rd sig ever.

WCIFTW.jpg

And Disturbed I'll get to those tomorrow.

For a 3rd sig that's pretty fuckin' good! I'm not sure if I'll use it straight away, but rep & a shoutout are comin' your way. :)

Bump. I still haven't got an answer about Disturbed's sig so I need more request. C'mon people I'm not THAT bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back