Request a simple-sig from arlolangham

Couldnt be happier with it mate...its exactly what i was looking for, the blue backround really sets it off....ill rep you for that right away....thanks again bud

Couldnt be happier with it mate...its exactly what i was looking for, the blue backround really sets it off....ill rep you for that right away....thanks again bud

No probs. Come back for a new one anytime :)

Hope you guys are lovin my new homemade Edge one.

I was thinking of making a Christian one as well with a blue background, the logo he has on his tights, a pic of him and the text; Captain Charisma. So basically it'll be like my edge one.

Tell you what. if you want the Christian one, alls you got to do is be the first one to PM me about it. If I don't have any PMs about it by 5pm on the 20th MY TIME (which roughly converts to 10pm on the 19th in America), I'm taking it.

Thanks everybody :)

hey man seen you havent gotten a request in a while, heres one to keep you sharp, make me a paul birchill sig. with the text "the Ripper" in some cool looking dark font. and find a picture of him with his mask on you have full control with this get to it when you can

hey man seen you havent gotten a request in a while, heres one to keep you sharp, make me a paul birchill sig. with the text "the Ripper" in some cool looking dark font. and find a picture of him with his mask on you have full control with this get to it when you can

Ok I'll get onto it.

OK first I've got to admit that I'm not a Burchill fan, so when you said mask I wasn't sure if you meant the one he wrestled under for a bit in ECW or an older gimmick.

So I made you 2. One is his Ripper character and the other is just him. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Hardcore4LifeRIPPER.jpg

LINK:http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/Hardcore4LifeRIPPER.jpg?t=1295863452

Hardcore4LifeRIPPER2.jpg

LINK:http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/Hardcore4LifeRIPPER2.jpg?t=1295863449

pretty cool, but i cant find a pic but go to google and type in paul burchill mask its like a ski mask he wore to the ring in OVW other than th pic looks good

yup. you got the right pic. thats awesome. I'lladd it in with my sigs i use. and i like your jeff hardy sig pretty neat

C'mon everybody!
Give me something.
It doesn't matter if you don't use it, just test me out.

make a lenn odity sig. with the text "Tattoed ugly" google him. im bored though im just givin ideas

OK everybody, I've created my very own showcase thread, which I hope will convince people to request from me. You can find it here:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=151933
I also have a few new options:

1. I am definitely not limited to wrestling.

2. I will now do Iphone wallpapers as well. If you want one for a different phone, just write the dimensions of the screen.

3. At the end of a request post, please state whether or not I can show it off in my showcase thread. This should help put both our names out.

Happy sig requesting.

COME ON PEOPLE! JUST ASK FOR A F**KIN SIG! TAKE A MINUTE, THINK OF A WRESTLER, TYPE IT IN, AND I'LL MAKE IT!

could you do one with ultramantis black and at the bottom it saying JOIN THE ORDER

also The Colony - (Fire Ant, Green Ant and Soldier Ant)

wait, is this two separate ones or all in the one sig? you're gunna have to elaborate. I'd be happy to do them though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back