Request a sig from The Angelic Diablo

Avrusha92

Formerly known as AD Angelic Diablo
Hey Wrestlezone Community, Request a sig from me here.

I enjoy making sigs, I have been making sigs for a while, i left Wrestlezone due to no access to the web for 2 months, now im back and better than ever

Check out my page in the Graphics Section, youll see my style, and tell me what you like and ill do it

To the Mods: DONT DELETE MY GFX PAGE PLZ

THX- The Angelic Dee

Let's try your skills....

I want a Lita sig with that says, Diva? You wish. I don't care about colors, backrounds or anything just BE CREATIVE! Give me something that makes me wanna pee myself!

Let's try your skills....

I want a Lita sig with that says, Diva? You wish. I don't care about colors, backrounds or anything just BE CREATIVE! Give me something that makes me wanna pee myself!

Here ya go:
2rzfbwo.jpg

Could you possibly do a kaval sig. Kinda like mine but red and back. Have an emo feel to it. And could you kinda make him jumping in the air. Like mid warriors way? If you could that'd be awesome. Thankyou in advance

Also...I like the font in the lita sig that say you wish. Could you make it say its my way, or the warriors way.

Thanks

Could you possibly do a kaval sig. Kinda like mine but red and back. Have an emo feel to it. And could you kinda make him jumping in the air. Like mid warriors way? If you could that'd be awesome. Thankyou in advance

Also...I like the font in the lita sig that say you wish. Could you make it say its my way, or the warriors way.

Thanks

I will have it done hopefully by tomorrow! :)

Thanks

here ya go hamler, any changes?

2sb3l7a.png

Hey, could I have a sig of Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Lita. Could the pics of Jeff be when he's in TNA (now) and Matt in the tights or a newer photo of him I don't mind about Lita. Just be creative and have the colours darker. Also can I just say I really like the Batista sig you've made.

Heya dude,

Loving the previous sigs.

Am looking for an updated sig for Kaval. Maybe one of him performing 'The Warriors Way' on an opponent, with brick-style writing below centered which reads 'Low Ki' in big bold letters, and underneath reads 'Remember The Origin Of The Warrior'.

Hope that all sounds okay. Let me know dude.

Thanks in advance.

Heya dude,

Am looking for an updated sig for Kaval. Maybe one of him performing 'The Warriors Way' on an opponent, with brick-style writing below centered which reads 'Low Ki' in big bold letters, and underneath reads 'Remember The Origin Of The Warrior'.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, this will be done as soon as possible since i have more requests im working on.

Hey, could I have a sig of Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Lita. Could the pics of Jeff be when he's in TNA (now) and Matt in the tights or a newer photo of him I don't mind about Lita. Just be creative and have the colours darker. Also can I just say I really like the Batista sig you've made.

Thanks for the rep, Im working on yours now :)

1fadw.png

here ya go, any changes?

That's pretty damn cool dude. My respect for you has gone up alot more, you will now be my official sig maker from now on. Thanks dude.

Heya dude,

Thanks in advance.

2qnqq2t.png

here dude, i made the background look very marble-like with my new brush set.
blended in other pics of kaval, so it looks carved into the marble.
made your Low-Ki text brick-like.

enjoy :)

Dude,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the Kaval sig, much appreciated, you are my new sig maker!

Scotty

Hey Angelic Diablo. I have a special request. I won't be using it as a sig, but I suspect that I may be using it frequently. I'm a member of the e-fed and I'm part of a stable called the Crashin Movement. We're comprised of several rich & snobby characters. My character is Steven Holmes (William Regal), Doug Crashin is himself (Adam Pearce) and FalKon is Dr. Steven Kurtesy (Kurt Angle). What I want you to do is create a banner for us. The banner should feature all three of us (with Doug in the foreground, Holmes & Kurtesy a little further back) as well as the name (The Crashin Movement) as well as our slogan: You Will Believe...

I will reward you with rep and a special credit every time I use this graphic.

Thanks!

Hey dude. I was wondering if you could design a sig for me? I'm currently heading into the WZCW Contract Battle Royale so I thought a sig for my character would be fitting. I have a pretty decent picture already lined up, so you could use that if you like.

Here's the photo:

Do you think you could incorporate some text saying "WZCW" and my character's name which is "Zakk Falcon" ? thanks, be as creative as you like dude. :)

Attention everyone: All your requests will be done by tonight or tomorrow night... Thank You for your patience

Attention everyone: All your requests will be done by tonight or tomorrow night... Thank You for your patience

Hey dude, not that I was being impatient or anything; but I decided to try make my own sig for the time being, you can still give my request a bash though if you like, it's up to you. :) regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back