• "The Soapbox"

• "The Forum"

• "The Podium"

• "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics"

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "The place where people who have the balls to talk shit about NorCal go"? I think me and maybe 2 other people would be here...Once. I'd watch and laugh before they get Teddy Harted :lmao:

Jesus, I can't believe you actually gave it that fucking stupid name. Seriously, please change it ASAP, it's ridiculous to have a section named after one poster.

Yeah, but the dumb-ass name is winning thanks to various kiss-asses. Don't worry kamikazeking20, I won't mention names.

There's not going to be 8 votes for one single thing in that amount of time anyway. Those that are going to vote already have.

Yeah, but the dumb-ass name is winning thanks to various kiss-asses. Don't worry kamikazeking20, I won't mention names.

Spare me the kiss-ass excuse. It's such a cop-out. Hell, I railed against the name as much as anybody, and people still voted for it. So, instead of bitching about it, go out and rally the troops to vote for one of the other choices. You've got less than 24 hours.

It's not kiss-ass. It's people that think they'll be 'funny' and vote for the one that they think no one else will vote for and that one vote would be humorous.

I call for a new poll.

Denied. Plenty of opportunities to stop this. Hell, the thread was up for a week before the poll even touched ground. But y'all were too wrapped up in debating shit names like "Serious Buiness" and "General Discussion" (should have just nominated "Zzzzzzzzzzz") and the ball was dropped. Fair is fair.

Spare me the kiss-ass excuse. It's such a cop-out. Hell, I railed against the name as much as anybody, and people still voted for it. So, instead of bitching about it, go out and rally the troops to vote for one of the other choices. You've got less than 24 hours.

So it could be named this..permanently??

It didn't even include Chit Chat. Shit, unfair, poll.

Also denied. The poll is made of up nominations from people in this very thread. Your debate in favor of "General Discussion" was your usual post. ________ FTW. Sorry, dude, but "General Discussion FTW" posted 3 times isn't going to win a poll.

I know it won fair and square, but I think naming it after one poster, no matter how awesome she is, is really fair. People just thought it'd be funny. Yes, it is kinda funny. Yes, it will get old quickly.

Ok, so here's the deal. If Luther himself can start a Bar Room thread petitioning the boards to reset the poll, I'll do it. But Luther must start the thread, and 30 different posters must post on the petition that they want the poll reset. The deadline is ONE WEEK. If he succeeds, I will hold a re-vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back