• "The Soapbox"

• "The Forum"

• "The Podium"

• "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics"

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer The Cigar Lounge. None of the names suggested in the first post are as good as Cigar Lounge, and that HBK-aholic centre of applied whatever-the-fuck thing is just plain stupid. I'm sorry, but it is. TCL to stay.

I kind of like The Cigar Lounge as the sophisticated alternative to The Bar Room's insanity. If it must be changed, it should be something that keeps the same counter-balance.

Before we go to a vote, I had one more nomination. Since people discuss some serious topics, as well as intellectual topics such as books in "Chit Chat / Cigar Lounge," we could call it "The Think Tank."

Anyway, poll is up.

The first two poll options, "The Cigar Lounge" and "The Think Tank" are my two favorites.

"Serious Business" seems to suggest that we can't discuss anything not-serious in that particular forum, and that the forum as a whole isn't serious.

"General Discussion" is boring. And if anything is general discussion, it's the Bar Room, because anything goes in there.

Roundtable, Forum, Soapbox, and Podium are all OK names. I am ambivalent towards them all.

The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics got nominated because it is both funny and original. I don't expect it to win, so don't vote for it. The forum name wouldn't fit anyway.

I'm still saying keep it as Cigar Lounge. Its better than the other ones, and I can't think of anything better.

The Cigar lounge promotes smoking, with so many kids on the board I feel it is immoral to promote smoking.

Cigars, in moderation, do not present a myriad of health risks. There is limited to no inhalation going on. I'd gladly sit and have a cigar with any one of you.

I'd also like to add that the Cigar Lounge sounds like a joke name we'd have for the Bar Room.

Anyone who votes for the "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics" is a dirty ass-kissing piece of shit.

I'd also like to add that the Cigar Lounge sounds like a joke name we'd have for the Bar Room.

Anyone who votes for the "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics" is a dirty ass-kissing piece of shit.

*Tries to kiss own ass* Nah, it didn't work. Vote The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics for HBK-aholic rep :D

If it does indeed get changed to "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics" I want the Bar Room to be changed to "Luther_Hull's Wonder Emporium".

I voted for The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics just because it's better then those other names up there.

The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics

becuz i thought it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo