• "The Soapbox"

• "The Forum"

• "The Podium"

• "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics"

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it should be cigar quarters not cigar lounge/room as there is a bar room and a columns lounge

Do you know how big of a table we'd need, just to fit the WZ regulars? There are like 90 of us at least.

I changed it for now to HBK-aholic Centre. SO you all see it. If you don't want that change permanently, start voting.

Whoa, whoa, didn't we agree if that happened the Bar Room becomes "Luther_Hull's Wonder Emporium"? I'm sure that's why it got loads of votes.

Whoa, whoa, didn't we agree if that happened the Bar Room becomes "Luther_Hull's Wonder Emporium"? I'm sure that's why it got loads of votes.

We? No, "we" never agreed to anything. You said you wanted it done that way, and as usual, nobody paid any attention to it. So here we are. :)

SEE!? But, you had to go and split the vote with all of your "Serious Business FTW" crap. You're the Ralph Nader of the 2000 election...

Ouch... That's gotta sting a lil...

Wouldn't someone calling you Ralph Nader be equal to calling someone a fucking pansy? Indirect Flame! YOOOOOOOOW! :lmao:

I still like my idea best... "Big Dick's Halfway Inn"

The name shouldn't be based off a forum member, If it was to be named after someone, It should be a a celebrity or someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back