• "The Soapbox"

• "The Forum"

• "The Podium"

• "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics"

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go with The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics. It just oozes class and says, "You know what, I want to discuss shit."

when I saw the chit chat forum renamed the Cigar lounge, I thought, kool name. So I'd to see it stay that way.

Just like to point out that Becca's bribing for votes. She tried it with me, but I'm more sensible and had already voted for The Cigar Lounge.

Just like to point out that Becca's bribing for votes. She tried it with me, but I'm more sensible and had already voted for The Cigar Lounge.

Oh please, if I was bribing for votes I'd use something a little more powerful than rep.

I voted to keep the name...

But, it's probably right that Becca's winning. Becca draws. Ratings go up when Becca is mentioned...

I voted "The HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics", for the simple fact that calling it that would be like calling SlyFox the "Happiest, Non-Sarcastic, Ray of Sunshine" this side of the General Discussion thread.... :lmao:

I voted for the "HBK-aholic Centre for Applied Ethics" cause it sounds fancy, it's original & it's more appealing than some of the other names.

Kissing my ass is fine by me. Can you imagine how cool having a forum named after yourself would be? Well I won't have to imagine soon :D

Kissing my ass is fine by me. Can you imagine how cool having a forum named after yourself would be? Well I won't have to imagine soon :D

Where do I sign up? :lmao:

I think all cool mods should actually have something named after themselves... For example, instead of naming your official threads "OFFICIAL ME THREAD" you could name it something cool and fancy....

I prefer The Cigar Lounge. None of the names suggested in the first post are as good as Cigar Lounge, and that HBK-aholic centre of applied whatever-the-fuck thing is just plain stupid. I'm sorry, but it is. TCL to stay.

Seconded.

But I chose The Roundtable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo