Remove my account please.

I hate those Christians

Occasional Pre-Show
This is discrimination which is against your own term of use. I would like my account completely removed from this site, and i will tell everyone that I know about how this site discriminates other religions.

No.

Just don't post here any more.

No I want my account removed. It's not funny. Infact act your GOD damn AGE. and grow the fuck up. Disrimination is Discrimination and if i have too, I will report this site. I know the term of use you all signed up for when you created this forum and discrimination was not allowed and if you do not remove my account, I will make sure it's removed by the proper authorities.

No I want my account removed. It's not funny. Infact act your GOD damn AGE. and grow the fuck up. Disrimination is Discrimination and if i have too, I will report this site. I know the term of use you all signed up for when you created this forum and discrimination was not allowed and if you do not remove my account, I will make sure it's removed by the proper authorities.

Please don't use the good lords name in vain.

Well, since my age is stated right next to my name and you have failed to read that, I would say that you are right where you need to be. But no, your account will not be deleted. Not now... Not ever.

Get over it.

Don't tell me what to do when posters get abused on here and accounts wont be removed when asked. People should not be forced to have a account on here and you want to talk about me using God name in vain, the admins here abuse there powers and don't respect people religions and think it's funny to attack others but when people get on them they cry and change people's profiles because it makes them look tough when it just makes them look like cowards.

Don't talk to me about using GOd name in vain when your on a site who degrades everyone who believes in something they don't.

Thou shalt not use thy lords name in vain...:disappointed:

Do you seriously think you are the first person to threat this site with that stupid dribble?, other have tried, nothing happens, it's a privately owned site dipshit

Well, since my age is stated right next to my name and you have failed to read that, I would say that you are right where you need to be. But no, your account will not be deleted. Not now... Not ever.

Get over it.

You think i'm joking?

I already contact Vbulletin about the disrimination you used here. Great then we will let vbulletin deal with that and deal with you.

Thou shalt not use thy lords name in vain...:disappointed:

Do you seriously think you are the first person to threat this site with that stupid dribble?, other have tried, nothing happens, it's a privately owned site dipshit

Don't tell me what to do when posters get abused on here and accounts wont be removed when asked. People should not be forced to have a account on here and you want to talk about me using God name in vain, the admins here abuse there powers and don't respect people religions and think it's funny to attack others but when people get on them they cry and change people's profiles because it makes them look tough when it just makes them look like cowards.

Don't talk to me about using GOd name in vain when your on a site who degrades everyone who believes in something they don't.

No one forced you to sign up. So tough shit.

No and your not removing my account. Like I said, I'll see what vbulletin has to say about you forcing people to stay at a site where they don't want to be at and you discriminating other people's religion. not my fault your abusing your own term of use.

You think i'm joking?

I already contact Vbulletin about the disrimination you used here. Great then we will let vbulletin deal with that and deal with you.

Since vbulletin only give us the forum model, I would say that you you are not going to get anything from them. In fact, you will get nothing from any body you care to write to. This is privately owned forum and you have no way out unless we let you.

So fuck off, troll.

Since vbulletin only give us the forum model, I would say that you you are not going to get anything from them. In fact, you will get nothing from any body you care to write to. This is privately owned forum and you have no way out unless we let you.

So fuck off, troll.

No actually, there's a site where I can report these sites. You want me gone remove my account, not that hard to do and i'm waiting for a email from them. Why you making this so difficult? just remove my account and it's as simple as that. That's not true actually, if you abuse your members, you can be in serious shit.

No actually, there's a site where I can report these sites. You want me gone remove my account, not that hard to do and i'm waiting for a email from them. Why you making this so difficult? just remove my account and it's as simple as that. That's not true actually, if you abuse your members, you can be in serious shit.

Jesuswasacarpenterandajew.com/****inthebutt/underagedlatinos/trollharder

Don't tell me what to do when posters get abused on here and accounts wont be removed when asked. People should not be forced to have a account on here

I know how to solve this so I'll help you out. Here's what you do; log off right now and never log on again. Then you can forget all about this site. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back