RAW's Priceless new Stable.

Right now it looks like Legacy is just Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes. I think that Manu and Sim Snuka will join forces with a returning Ted Dibiase who will want revenge on Orton and then we'll see where everything goes from there. This has been a fairly unpredictable storyline and I'm intrigued to see what they do with it.

I'm thinking there will be 2 2nd generation stables but for my theory to come true there would have to be some roster changes. November is months away but it'll be Orton, Cody, DH Smith, and Dustin Rhodes vs. Sim Snuka, Manu, Ted Dibase Jr., and Carlito at the Survior Series.

If not at RAW it would be Orton, Cody, Dustin, Sim Snuka, Manu, Dibiase (that's too many) and on Smackdown it would be Carlito, Primo, and DH Smith, and maybe Joe Henning. I like the first idea better or something like that. The Smackdown stable can call themselves something else. Orton can be the RAW stable mouthpiece , and Dibase can be the Smackdown stable mouthpiece. To further the feud they can have tag matches on WGN Superstars. Like Big Sexy said They can go in many directions.

I posted this a few weeks ago in the thread about who you would involve in feuds and where things could go...

Here's a fued idea. The legacy stable becomes huge with about dozen multi generation stars (very possible) obviously led by Orton. The stable crosses over all 3 brands and runs rampant on the WWE. The stable is extremely inclusive, and only generational stars would be allowed in. Newer superstars will get a big push by associating themselves with the stable (evolution anyone?) and the WWE is in chaos. Now, instead of having a stable like WWE vs. The Legacy (a nod to WCW vs. NWO) or Newer Guys vs. Older Guys (like in TNA and at the end of WCW), tag teams become more prevalent and form unlikely alliances to combat the Legacy. With these unlikely alliances, new rivalries are started and small stables are created. Heel wrestlers, who would want to get into the stable and being that it's inclusive, it would create even more tension and heat including plenty of heel vs. heel matches. This massive fued involving the Legacy would last at least a year, and would eventually disband. The no name guys living in their father's shadows will be much better superstars and would feud with each other afterwards. Speaking of fathers, this would also give great opportunities for some of the older guys that are Legends to come in and align themselves with or against the Legacy. Orton's legend killer attitude would play into that quite nicely as well. These are the guys that would be involved in the stable:

Orton
Manu
Rhodes
Dibiase jr.
Snuka
Umaga
Neidhart
Carlito
Primo
DH Smith
Chavo
TJ Wilson and Joe Hennig (if they get brought up to the main roster)

Mysterio would be heavily involved due to his generational status and there could be a tease as to if he would join the stable. He ultimately won't, as the stable is a heel stable, but there could be a lot of suspense surrounding the possibility plus Mysterio could take part in serious tweener moments involving face superstars. His involvement will give him a push back to the main event as well.

In terms of title feuds and "getting all the gold," you've got Orton vying for the world title (either one), guys like Chavo, Umaga, and maybe Manu going for the ECW title, Neidhart for the women's titles (she could be both divas and womens champion, maybe even unite the two and get rid of that damn divas title), and the rest feuding for the mid card and tag team titles. I think it would be absolutely incredible if they brought in some older guys who were big in the attitude area, especially the Rock. There's enough legacy out there to really make this angle huge and completely revitalize the WWE.

To add to that, I would include Jessie on that list and Goldust would also be heavily involved, maybe even giving him one last shot at glory. Shane or Steph could play a role, although I see either one or both playing the roles of general managers in the coming months so I feel like there will be a whole power struggle thing unless Vince is running the show.

I think that's a little much simply because it reminds me of the NWO and it's great members like Vincent, Scott Norton, Syxx, Big Bubba, Mr. Wallstreet, The Great Muta, and Hiroyoshi Tenzan. If it's too big it won't work. Some guys will just get burried among the 2nd generation talent. You know some of these guys are not going to do well if it gets that big. Manu, Chavo, and maybe Primo will be the ones loosing to guys like Mysterio and Punk and guys like that every week. Granted Punk and Mysterio are better but if all those guys join legacy it won't help them. Just a selected few and the guys feuding against them should be enough for them to get the best out of everybody and giving everybody a chance to shine. Two seperate stables feuding eachother sounds better. The closer to Evolution, DX (HHH, X-pac, New Age Outlaws) Camp Cornette, The Radicalz, and the Horsemen the better.

As far as last night's Kane/Randy Orton match goes, I don't think that was a botched finish.

Scott Armstrong, the referee for that match, is a second generation WWE employee as well. He's the son of Bob Armstrong, and the brother of Brad Armstrong and Jesse James Armstrong.

Chances are they're going to go the crooked referee route with him, where he's under the thumb of The Legacy. It kind of gives another nice twist to where they're going with The Legacy, but at the same time, crooked referee angles are lame and never really work.

Reactions: Lee
I don't think it was a botched finish either, especially with the way the ref walked back up the ramp to go backstage. I just don't really like the whole referee thing with Legacy. If Manu and Snuka are out then no ref belongs in there either. I still believe this is going to lead to 2 stables on RAW, but they will both be strong; Manu and Snuka just need a mouthpiece or a leader. It won't be like the Dungeon of Doom, DOA, and Los Boriquas, who were not very good stables but more like the Hart Foundation, and Evolution. I wonder if they include Dustin Rhodes on any of this or if they invite him in and then turn their back on him. He could then lead Manu, and Snuka. IDK, just throwing ideas out there. I hope they know what they are doing.

To me, If they make a second group. The perfect mouth piece and 3rd and 4th members should be the Colons. Carlito could lead a second group, and honestly should be given the chance to shine like Orton has been doing thus far.

Personally I don't think Mysterio, or Golddust / Dustin Rhodes, or Chavo should be involved in the Legacy in any form or fashion. They are already established, rode or never rode the pedigree before, and really just too old to be included.

Now, there are other potential people to be included in this group, like already mentioned we have DH Smith and Joe Henning that would make alot of people cream if they got that as a 5 member group. Orton, Dibiase, Rhodes, Smith and Henning would be like the cream of the crop right there.

For Jesse to be included he would have to be repackaged alot harder then they did with Snuka Jr. And Personally I think they should repackage Snuka Jr's look. And for Manu to look like a monster again, they just need to take the stupid tights off of him, and make him wear like some jeans or something as his ring attire, and he'd be fine. Even sweat pants like the Rock used to wear, something. But Back to Jesse, hardly anyone even knows he is Gordy's son, and alot of people inside of the US barely know who Gordy is, minus the few years he was in NWA / WCW in the 80s.

I hadn't seen or heard much on Dakota Darsow, so I can't make a judgement on him.

But the one guy who I think should also be included once he is ready, and would make perfect freaking sense to be included, is Taylor Rotundo. Dibiase and Rotundo was Money Inc in the 90s. So it should be a second generation thing. IMO.

In my opinion, the next member of Legacy should be Lacey Von Erich.

It's a natural fit, with the forth coming induction of the Von Erich Family into the Hall of Fame.

They could build her character by having her feud with Stephanie.

In my opinion, the next member of Legacy should be Lacey Von Erich.

It's a natural fit, with the forth coming induction of the Von Erich Family into the Hall of Fame.

They could build her character by having her feud with Stephanie.

It's more likely if a girl joined the group it would be Natalya Neidhart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back