RAW Talent HQ

Probably not as much as SC.When it comes to posting non-spam,I'm like Game Rage jr. I kinda just ramble sometimes,but i post there a lot more than I used to

You know... I just thought of something.... Unsex, ou're a great poster.... And you went with the less talented Uso brother?

Fuck, I guess they're both clones, really

I'd say give it a week. If no one's said anything, you were clearly never good enough for our standards.

Just fucking. But do give it time. Maybe a week or two of posting in the WWE section

Ok then...i have increased my post count in the past couple of days with what i feel are good posts.

had to go half-way down the page for this thread. I suppose that is a good thing though because it means we were actually doing what we set out to do and that was post elsewhere... Unlike the Impact Players. Poor guys.

It wouldn't matter, Doug. No one would understand it except me. Hell, I could be insulting someone and they could think it is a compliment.

I would have gotten lots of posting done today, but the forums were all messed up. I still got one or two int hough, and I'm about to do more. :)

It wouldn't matter, Doug. No one would understand it except me. Hell, I could be insulting someone and they could think it is a compliment.

Your voice is so awesome. Especially in that Live Draw video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back