RAW Talent HQ

When you guys raid the B-Team at the draft, there will be no chance of me moving. The B-Team can't afford to losing its Mexican viewing public.

When you guys raid the B-Team at the draft, there will be no chance of me moving. The B-Team can't afford to losing its Mexican viewing public.

DAMN STRAIGHT! I honestly think Mysterio is the reason Smackdown gets any actual viewing from kids/casual wrestling fans

There's better pictures of her although in terms of wanting to do dirty things to the picture, but I just wanna do dirty things to Michelle in general.

True, and it's probably a bit tough to find a really great picture of Michelle when she's wearing her wrestling outfits, but in her photo shoots it's piece of cake.

Of course Doc, but I'd still fuck the holy living shit out of Michelle, as a warm up for Natalya that is :p

Even though im not part of this faction i still like to say hello to Dave. I went to a wrestling show last night, held by the promotion im goign to be training at, it was one of their best shows i seen.

I'd like to take part...because really, I never post in the TNA section, and I shall post more in the Dubya-Dubya-EE Section. If and when I join, I shall be Edge! If he's taken, GOLDUST! If he's taken, SANTINO! And if they're all taken...give me some time.

I love Goldust. Glad he's not retired. Hope he gets to do something awesome before he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back