RAW Talent HQ

I'm going to download one of your sigs and see if the background's transparent. I could just quote it but, yeah, whatever.

I wanna be Rox Ryder soooooooooo bad...but alas,my spaminess is keeping me from being called up to the main roster :(

Rod, i guess you and i will have to wait to be considered, posting in the WWE section doest he trick.

Every time i post non spam i always end up talking about how much I wanna wrestle.I'm just self centered like that :disappointed:

More than anything,man.Starting next semester I'm training in Judo,then Summer 2011,I'll be pro wrestling training with Tugboat Taylor

More than anything,man.Starting next semester I'm training in Judo,then Summer 2011,I'll be pro wrestling training with Tugboat Taylor

Me too, I'm gonna be training in Ju-Jitsu, Boxing and weight lifting for 2, maybe 3 more years. Then its off to the Harley Race academy, haven't heard much of Tugboats place, it supposed to be any good?

When you go, make sure to keep me posted, I'd like to hear what the training consists of and whatnot.

No doubt I'll let you know.If you follow TNA,Hernandez trained with Tugboat,as well as Booker T,Stevie Ray, and Ahmed Johnson

No doubt I'll let you know.If you follow TNA,Hernandez trained with Tugboat,as well as Booker T,Stevie Ray, and Ahmed Johnson

Nice, btw how much does that place cost, it didn't even say on the website. Booker and Steve have opened a school in Texas as well.

He discusses price with potential students up front.He charges based on your financial situation.

SanTheo Maysrella (or just Marella) is where it is at.
or Theo Miz or The Mays
or Theo Dibiase (considering Ted and Theo are both acronyms for Theodore).

Look how versatile I am haha. Welp I guess I should post more lol, I don't seem desperate do I :blush:?

I'd like you to consider adding someone, The SC. Dude always makes solid posts and has legit arguments. Always generates discussion in The WWE Section. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back