RAW Talent HQ

Let me get this straight for everyone...

THIS IS BY INVITE ONLY!

Don't ask to be included. Go post in the WWE a lot and if you are good at that, I'll send you a PM.

If there was some way I could know how many of my posts have been in each section, I would let you know.

No need to point out where the posts were made, just make more of them and it shouldn't be a problem to get noticed.

I'd like to nominate LJL. He is, at heart, a WWE apologist. His main stomping grounds are the WWE and Old School.

Also, I'd like to know of there's some way to tie the Old School with the WWE Raw Talent. I will post in the WWE, as always. But my heart will always be with the Old School

Also, I'd like to know of there's some way to tie the Old School with the WWE Raw Talent. I will post in the WWE, as always. But my heart will always be with the Old School

In some way you could tie Vince to being old-school in terms of running the company for years, and Jericho has also been in the business for 20 years, it's not completely old-school, but it's something.

I agree LJL, except at first they looked weak, unorganized, and like they were missing my boy Barrett.

At first, I was wondering why the hell didn't they all get in the ring but I figured that they would get beat down by all the legends.

I wanted to see Michael Cole get in there.

In some way you could tie Vince to being old-school in terms of running the company for years, and Jericho has also been in the business for 20 years, it's not completely old-school, but it's something.

I agree LJL, except at first they looked weak, unorganized, and like they were missing my boy Barrett.

Well, I suppose. I guess that does work for Jericho, but I'll try to keep it specific to only WWE events in the old school. Can't make promises, though

Yeah, totally counts.

Say, when did the WWE section move into the WWE vs TNA section?

Well, I suppose. I guess that does work for Jericho, but I'll try to keep it specific to only WWE events in the old school. Can't make promises, though

No need to Tenta, you should be allowed to do your thing in the old-school section just as much as you feel like it.

I don't mind where people post, to be honest. As long as the WWE remains a priority then I am fine. Just because you are a part of this, doesn't mean you need to be tied to the WWE section exclusively.

You guys are the cream of the crop, so go show it. Your sigs will show people the way.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back