Raw Presents: WWE Fastlane!

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
The WWE has been shaking things up, for better or worse, in their wacky preparation for this year's WrestleMania.

Hype, drama and expectations are on our minds as we sit through yet another preliminary PPV.

To the victors go the spoils of being permitted to have meaningful spots on the WrestleMania card!

Yeah Charly Caruso, it's pretty crazy to think that WrestleMania is a month away. The forces that make the day night cycle occur so predictably are most certainly crazy.

I'm here in the LDs on my phone, and I will either:
Play Breath of the Wild on my TV and have the PPV going on my Shield Tablet...
Or
Play Breath of the Wild in handheld or tabletop mode and have the PPV on my TV.

Suggestions?

Or

Suggestions?

Ahoy fellow multi-tasker. I recommend watching the show on your tv.

I'm going to be watching Walking Dead and studying while I quip my stupid wise-cracks.

Or

Suggestions?

Play it on the tablet that's what my son is doing.

LOL he just died twice and hasn't met the first enemy yet. Fell off a cliff and ran out of stamina climbing a tree and let go. He's cursing up a storm in the background.

Ahoy fellow multi-tasker. I recommend watching the show on your tv.

I'm going to be watching Walking Dead and studying while I quip my stupid wise-cracks.
Ahoy, I look forward to the wisecracks. I'm behind in TWD (last episode I watched was the S5 finale) so I need to play catch-up.

Play it on the tablet that's what my son is doing.

LOL he just died twice and hasn't met the first enemy yet. Fell off a cliff and ran out of stamina climbing a tree and let go. He's cursing up a storm in the background.

Lol. He's gonna want more stamina vessels than heart containers.

Goldberg's logic, having not faced him is the only reason that KO is currently the champion. Thus not ever facing KO is the only reason that Goldberg racked up his list of accolades.

Despite the overall predictability (we think) of Fastlane, I think it's going to be a pretty solid show tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back