RAW LD June 20, 2016 - The inmates are running the asylum.

The Reigns boos as he congratulates Ambrose shows more than anything how fucking stupid those fans are.

Would prefer to see a number one contenders match between Rollins and Reigns at Battleground, with the inevitable Triple Threat coming at Summerslam.

Because they think he's not being sincere. And because they just don't like him. Not sure how "stupidity" comes into play here.

No, they will boo him, regardless. No matter what he says. They are the cunty fans who try to ruin the show because they understand nothing.

Because they think he's not being sincere. And because they just don't like him. Not sure how "stupidity" comes into play here.

There's a difference between booing someone because you don't like their intentions, and acting like inbreds and chanting "you can't wrestle" at someone.

The fans are trying to become the show and they're ruining it for those of us who are just trying to enjoy it.

I don't really care about a Shield triple threat. I'd like to see them all feud with somebody who wasn't in the Shield. They have years to book these three in a match against each other, but they're shooting their war on it now.

There's a difference between booing someone because you don't like their intentions, and acting like inbreds and chanting "you can't wrestle" at someone.

The fans are trying to become the show and they're ruining it for those of us who are just trying to enjoy it.

Uhh, how is it ruining it for you? Just write it off to snarky anti-Reigns people. Damn man, relax. It'll be ok.

What are they not understanding?

That Reigns can wrestle? Quite well, in fact. A group of people decided they didn't like Reigns, because Vince does, and now, no matter what, he will be booed, because it's the 'cool' thing to do. I'd be willing to bet these same people will cheer a heel Reigns, just because. Stupid chants like that ruin the segments for the majority of fans who aren't douches.

So on the Stone Cold podcast tonight, do they make any specific reference to TNA, or do they only discuss everything else in his pre-WWE history?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back