Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Batista's hurt all the time, I love it!

Flair's off signing autographs at FCW or whatever.. Oh Trips, you can still make me laugh.

Punk's beatdown on Hardy Friday was fucking more awesome than the awesomest piece of awesome I ever saw.

You know, they can save this. Don't have Trips call Shawn Michaels. Have Trips reform DX with new wrestlers. Henry as the face enforcer, MVP as another singles wrestler, and some other tag team as the obligatory DX tag team. You don't have to have Shawn Michaels to have DX.

He's only making one phone call.

All that's missing from that was a crotch chop.

*Glances at Live Discussion on WWE.Com*

Nope, they had that as well.

HHH was always going to lose. It wouldn't sell the inevitible DX return at Summerslam against legacy if he had beaten them on his own three weeks earlier. Come on people, use your noggins.

You know, they can save this. Don't have Trips call Shawn Michaels. Have Trips reform DX with new wrestlers. Henry as the face enforcer, MVP as another singles wrestler, and some other tag team as the obligatory DX tag team. You don't have to have Shawn Michaels to have DX.

A black DX? :lmao: :lmao:

Oh look, Chavo is being used for something besides a midget match! Oh fuck, I might have spoken too soon. Please don't book another one!

FUCK. GOD DAMNIT. SERIOUSLY?! THE 98TH CHAVO VS. HORNSWOGGLE MATCH?!

Everyone needs to calm down. If it ends up being only for Summerslam, then its not a big deal. I'm surprised HHH lost clean. After he kicked out of Dreamstreet, I thought He'd win.

look at that guy rocking the afro! and look at Young Eddie! fuck the name primo! he's eddie! EDDIE, GODDAMMIT!!

A black DX? :lmao: :lmao:

Hey. At least i didn't call Cryme Tyme as the tag team. Though it WOULD stop all the crying about Vince being racist...at least, as much as it can with Delicious still running around Smackdown.

Oh look, Chavo is being used for something besides a midget match! Oh fuck, I might have spoken too soon. Please don't book another one!

Like I said last week. They should start blindfolding The Swoggle. :lmao:

You know what, Carlito has that heel look down. His hair makes him look at gloomy and stuff.

I'm defensive when someone comes in and:

1) Attack a good poster for liking a promo that wasn't all that shit. Dr. Chan or whatever he was calling himself was annoying, but you didn't need to call Steve (I think that's who you quoted) what you did.

2) Attack a 3-time Emmy award winning actor for fucking up in front of thousands on a live tv show. Ever heard of nerves?

Right, it was dry humor when you said this:

Try again.

Actually, when Xfear called you out on blindly hating a man for screwing up in front of thousands, you basically told him to shut up because you've been shot at. Not only that, but then you played the "every time you look at that flag and realize the freedoms you have" card.

You didn't simply disagree. You played the "Don't disagree with me because I'm in the military and I fight for your country" card.

Why? because you responded yourself?

You fail at following along.

Wrong reference to what I'm talking about RE: the dry humor, I wasn't hating on Piven for his mistake, rather Ken Jeong, and I already admitting to overreacting to Jeong's idiocy. Plus, you fail at seeing what cards I'm playing.

But I'm going to be like that cat in Xfear's pic when you post a rebuttal to this post.

Yeah, this could get MVP over. Make a "DX Army".

Triple H-Founder
Shawn Michaels-Co-Founder
Mark Henry-Enforcer
MVP-Protege

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo