Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Thank GOD it's not Hornswoggle.

:lmao: That ring attire is the greatest thing the WWE has ever thought up. Look at that hat! Henry should rock that thing EVERY week.

This is a shitty move by creative for Henry though, this is going to do nothing to help out his recent push and appeal to the fans.

The Mark Swoggle.

..that red onesy is sorta frightening. Did he buy it from where MVP buys his stuff?

This should make the 3 people who care about Chavo happy though. This could signal a shift from the Swoggle feud to a decent squash feud with Henry.

Actually, the fans love Swoggle so associating Henry with him is a great thing.

Anyone else notice that ever since Vickie left Chavo has been getting the raw end of the deal? Wonder if Vince is taken out his anger on Chavo for Vickie leaving.

The Mark Swoggle.

..that red onesy is sorta frightening. Did he buy it from where MVP buys his stuff?

This should make the 3 people who care about Chavo happy though. This could signal a shift from the Swoggle feud to a decent squash feud with Henry.

...Nevermind. The Swoggle showed up. :(

Anyone else notice that ever since Vickie left Chavo has been getting the raw end of the deal? Wonder if Vince is taken out his anger on Chavo for Vickie leaving.

Or it's the fact that Chavo sucks ass and can't get over with the crowd for anything. I mean, either or.

Chavo has only been decent when he's been working with a family member or close friend (Mysterio, Eddie, etc....)

I find it amazing that a midget who acts ******ed and dresses like a leprechaun makes more money than me. FML.

Even though I know that both tag belts are only one championship but has any one held 3 belts at once

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back