Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

You fail at following along.

Wrong reference to what I'm talking about RE: the dry humor, I wasn't hating on Piven for his mistake, rather Ken Jeong, and I already admitting to overreacting to Jeong's idiocy. Plus, you fail at seeing what cards I'm playing.

But I'm going to be like that cat in Xfear's pic when you post a rebuttal to this post.

shut. the. fuck. up.

Primo is simply worthless. Worthless.

It's Eddie! so many people named eddie in this world, yet HE gets fucked! he gets the name change! damn

Look at him do the cartwheel! and DAMN, he can sell a backstabber!

he needs a finisher and his name back.

I, for one, don't want to see a DX army or large stable. HBK and HHH teaming twice a year is fine, but repeating a 10 year old storyline will be bad.

God that GI Joe movie looks to be the worst thing ever created.

There we go, Inglorious Basterds, now THAT is going to be a good fucking movie.

The Gilette advert with Federer, Tiger woods and Thierry Henry is literally the worst thing that has ever been on television.

[youtube]YersIyzsOpc[/youtube]

I'm that guy. Not literally though. No wonder their dad never went back to the E.

You fail at following along.

Oh boy. The kid who said "Why do I feel it'll be brought up again?" like he's better than me, yet he keeps going. Just accept the fact that you attacked Steve without case, and got jumped for it by Xfear and myself.

Wrong reference to what I'm talking about RE: the dry humor, I wasn't hating on Piven for his mistake, rather Ken Jeong, and I already admitting to overreacting to Jeong's idiocy.

You completely overreacted and attacked a poster who isn't shit at all, acting like you were better than he. I fail to see the dry humor, unless it's when you told Xfear to start arguing because you get shot at.

Plus, you fail at seeing what cards I'm playing.

What are you even talking about? I mean really. I'm just taking what you're saying in this LDs.

But I'm going to be like that cat in Xfear's pic when you post a rebuttal to this post.

Yeah. Because you're in the military, so you can be mean to members and flame the hell out of Steve if you want to. Oh, and demean celebrities when they screw up on a live show in front of thousands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back