RAW LD 8/17/2015

This is a good example of WWE wasting time. Is there any reason to not have all the entrances done when they get back from a break? Instead we're stuck sitting through them in time that could go to a match later.

This is a good example of WWE wasting time. Is there any reason to not have all the entrances done when they get back from a break? Instead we're stuck sitting through them in time that could go to a match later.

Four and a half minutes just to get to the bell ringing.

Didn't WWE try to get that Cesaro section thing going last year after Mania 30 and everybody bitched about it not being organic?

The fans are played like fiddles and they don't even know it.

Cesaro and Owens looks like a potential MotN at SummerSlam if it gets some decent time. Hopefully, the feud lasts beyond this Sunday, tho.

The caliber of Superstars deserve ring entrances. Especially when all four are in featured feuds. It is not a huge deal but these ring entrances are not necessarily a waste of time.

Cesaro and Owens desrve better ring music but that is beside the point.

Though I'm not disagreeing with you, how do you know if someone is over then?

Longevity.

If I come out to open a show in my debut, odds are I'm going to come out to crickets. If I throw t-shirts to the fans, they'll cheer because they're getting stuff. I'm not over, but the fans getting stuff is.

If the fans start cheering whatever I do, I'm over instead of what I'm doing.

The caliber of Superstars deserve ring entrances. Especially when all four are in featured feuds. It is not a huge deal but these ring entrances are not necessarily a waste of time.

Cesaro and Owens desrve better ring music but that is beside the point.

It is when stuff later on isn't getting enough time because we need to see four entrances, two of which are of midcarders and the third is of a guy who is under the MITB curse at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back