Raw LD: 7/25/2016: There's A New Set! Oh, And The Roster Is Different Too

Feels like Gallows and Anderson are gonna need a third man down the road to even these numbers out.

But who? Who? Who?

Who? Who? Who?. Good segment and also serves as the feud starting point also Neville is back I'm pleased. He should probably be CW title contender or holder

It's a great hope of mine that the Club truly does expand across both brands. Add Finn here and pair up AJ with someone like Baron Corbin over on SD. At cross branded events they can all come out together and be truly massive like they were in NJPW.

I'd almost forgotten how much more lighthearted his insults are to Byron are as opposed to JBL's, which would probably push a pre-teen to suicide.

I can agree on that JBL was just a cunt.

Also solid segment and a good beat down by the new contenders

I'd almost forgotten how much more lighthearted his insults are to Byron are as opposed to JBL's, which would probably push a pre-teen to suicide.

Corey and Byron actually like each other. I got the vibe that JBL legitimately hated Byron for whatever reason.

And there I was thinking maybe Curtis Axel was gonna get out of jobber status.

Neville looks awesome. Beard is a good look for him.

That was actually pretty natural on Axel's part. Beats all the times we would elongate "Peeeeeeeerrrrrfect".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back