Raw LD 5/25/15

Would it kill them to get someone to check story lines?

The King Barrett gimmick is flat out fucking terrible.

The one thing I hate about the King of the Ring is that WWE loves sticking the outdated king gimmick on the winner.

Watched "Entourage" for few episodes. Wasnt one of the guys, you know, chubby?

And again milking on Rousey even if that match cannot happen at all...

Actually make the kotr gimmick work for once or just move in a different kinda direction with the gimmick

I would like to see Ryback with a title at some point, its amazing that he hasn't won a title of any kind despite his popularity.

I used to love Entourage. Stopped watching after season three. Always held a soft spot in my "think I'm super cool party animal" heart" but that was lame as fuck.

I would like to see Ryback with a title at some point, its amazing that he hasn't won a title of any kind despite his popularity.

The problem is if he wins we have an IC and US champ that offer the same shit. I'm for Ryback running with a mid title but it isn't the right time.

THis is the kind of match I like: a guy with a pay per view match having a bit of a sweat before beating a guy with a nice resume. We don't get these nearly enough.

They were talking about all the athletic videos being shown and then I saw some guy ripping his pants off on stage. Pat Patterson lobbied hard for that me thinks.

Stardust's outfit is modelled after a marvel character and arrow is DC that's neat

Reality is his costume is modeled after
100632a.jpg

But Stephen Amell (Green Arrow)is a WWE fan.
B8KY_zMCEAEF7pg.jpg
QUAHKiA.png

Ryder "could've" blown it off answering the challenge. Now he is tied into another gimmicky angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back