Raw goes Cuban LD

Oh snap Chris Master's is actually over(and getting bigger pops than Evan Bourne and others)...wow thoes boobs worked wonders.

Sloppy diva's match, too short, but Maryse looked hawt, and Gail was good. I see potential in Eve. She's not good, but I can see her passing the likes of Maria/Kelly/Layla/Bella's and actually becoming pretty decent.

Wasn't Mysterio scheduled for a knee surgery? Thought they put him away for that. Did it not happen or is it gonna happen after next smackdown street fight?

Welcome to the forums Cenaheelturn.

You will see that the viewpoint you express in your name is fairly popular around here.

a GREY (or white) ladder?!?! What happened to the Black ladders.

And is the Red DEAD or something? he has been out of the picture for an awful long time.

Come on Sheamus, cut a good promo and hang with Cena otherwise you'll be going back to ECW in no time

Oh wow. I haven't been paying full attention and thought the show was over. Forgot about this showdown thing.

Wait what the hell? Where was Little People's Court? If this is suppose to be as terrible as everyone says, I wanna get it out of the way. Unless everyone took an oath not to mention it in the LD when it was on the TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back