Raw goes Cuban LD

They are starting to give the Divas some personalities as we saw with Marysse on the mic and now Eve with Chris Masters, and Rosa on ECW last week with Zack Ryder. Maybe Vince really is listening to us, after all.

They're really shoving Sheamus down our throats tonight. Do something with him, not just shitty promos

listening to Sheamus talk for the 3 recap-segments, I want him to win, just so we can hear him talk a lot more.

And Hornswoggle trying to do the titty-bounce was probably the funniest thing he ever did.

Did...did you....did you just say something positive about Hornswoggle?

Can I....hug you?

I'm not a fan of the character by any means, but I am not stupid. Surely, there is more way to get him on TV other than simply doing Chavo vs Hornswoggle in gimmick matches for 10 weeks straight on Raw.

It requires thinking though, not Creative being lazy.

31 Guests-

This website is full of amazing conversation from all topics, not just wrestling, although, the wrestling conversation is top notch. This forum is moderated in such a way that every section gets maximum attention so that discussion is always fresh. Please, take a look at everything and strongly consider joining. You'll find that this is the best forum on the net with the widest set of viwepoints. Nothing is ever dull around here.

Plus, the regulars here are all very friendly and helpful, and we are willing to make this a good experience for you. Just look at this thread....200 sum odd posts. Some are funny, some are analytical, and some are inside jokes that I am sure you want to be in on.

Join WZ Forums..

Sincerely,

The Staff.

I'm not a fan of the character by any means, but I am not stupid. Surely, there is more way to get him on TV other than simply doing Chavo vs Hornswoggle in gimmick matches for 10 weeks straight on Raw.

It requires thinking though, not Creative being lazy.

I agree.

Look at all those Jericho sucks signs. Awesome.

This has been an excellent Raw.

That was some "fan club" Jericho has back there with all the "Jericho sucks" signs lol

This is what should scare TNA to death: WWE was incredibly weak looking just over a month ago. Look at what they've done in a few short weeks: the midcard has gone through the roof, the tag division has some life, the Divas are around move, the ratings are solidifying themselves, and I have more or less zero certainty of who is going to win on Sunday. This is what I was afraid of TNA getting into.

Troglodytes. Awesome.

Yeah, TNA's bravado, whether ill advised or not, appears to have been good for WWE. I think they pissed Vince off, and I imagine the creative department logged some overtime this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back