RAW 12/2 LD

They've kept Wade Barrett off tv for months and that's what they came up with? The guy was hot three years ago and they dropped the ball with him.

"I'm even wigger than the WWE itself."

~Randy Orton, according to my shitty closed captioning.

They've kept Wade Barrett off tv for months and that's what they came up with? The guy was hot three years ago and they dropped the ball with him.

I've been toying around with this idea for getting him back to prominence. You've been around longer than I have so let's see what you think.

1. He wins matches.

2. He wins more matches.

3. He doesn't lose for awhile.

Am I really supposed to believe The Wyatt Family kidnaps superstars just to let them go a few days later without thinking rape was involved?

I've been toying around with this idea for getting him back to prominence. You've been around longer than I have so let's see what you think.

1. He wins matches.

2. He wins more matches.

That's a little too controversial for my tastes.

1. He wins matches.

2. He wins more matches.

That's some pretty radical thinking but you may be on to something.

So first Kane, then DB...and we never find out what happens when the Wyatt's kidnap people?

Insult of the year (in my mind) goes to Paul Heyman. On the go home show for WrestleMania, he tells Triple H about losing to Brock Lesnar "You're going to disappoint your wife, but, you're probably used to that anyway"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back