Raw 1000 LD 23/7/12 - 1000 episodes have been met

Stone Cold runs in and attacks Punk either costing Punk the title or ending this match in a draw. Austin vs. Punk at Mania.

Really disappointed with the show tonight. No Austin, big show, no tag title match and the 'big pay off' to slaters angle is a match with lita.....Urgh I hate to be miserable but come on!

I could give a shit less about a tag title match when we have gotten so many great moments tonight. This show has been pretty fucking good. With the exception of having to deal with Sheen, I have loved every segment.

It's obviously not going to be a long match, so you have to imagine something big is coming. I've been disappointed before though.

It's obviously not going to be a long match, so you have to imagine something big is coming. I've been disappointed before though.

81473d1317459884-bigshow-bigshow-img.jpg

I wouldn't say the moments have been that great.... Taker's return was cool but what else?

This RAW has delivered on a multitude of levels. Although I must admit, having a 1,000th episode of Monday Night RAW without Steve Austin is a definite miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back