Raw 1000 LD 23/7/12 - 1000 episodes have been met

I know that this show has been A++ fantastic so far, and looking back on it as it is, I will love it, but there is just something wrong with the world if the man who saved the WWE isn't on this show. I want Austin!

Good point, but aren't they supposed to solve it without violence? I mean, Mrs.Bearer could of just baked all of those boys cookies.

I don't think there is a Mrs. Bearer but if you mean Taker and Kane's mother, I heard she died in a fire years ago. It caused some problems with certain family members. It's a sensitive topic.

Big Show tries to interfere in the match, The Rock comes out the stop him, Stone Cold comes out and all hell breaks loose with Punk keeping the title in a no contest which builds to a rematch at Summerslam. That'd be a good way to end it.

Really disappointed with the show tonight. No Austin, big show, no tag title match and the 'big pay off' to slaters angle is a match with lita.....Urgh I hate to be miserable but come on!

I don't think there is a Mrs. Bearer but if you mean Taker and Kane's mother, I heard she died in a fire years ago. It caused some problems with certain family members. It's a sensitive topic.

Bearer got remarried to a hot 20 year old funeral parlor assistant.

I have came here to pose one question and one question only.

Where is Stone Cold Steve fucking Austin?!! If a bunch of ******s can chant "Ryder or Riot" for someone of minimal talent such as Zack Ryder, I can sure as hell start an Austin or Riot mob in the next eighteen minutes!

Jesus, how much time do we need to devote to Sheen who has never had anything to do with RAW ever? One segment would have been plenty more than needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back