Question/Help Thread

• Thread starter new "FN" jack
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
find some abstract ones, and just blend them together, but make the background all black and the brushes white, then on your layers tray at the bottom there should be a half black half white circle. click on that, go to color balance, and play with that until you find a color you like.

Does anyone else have problems with these Photo Paint programs,becasue there just plain confusing to me.How do you make such good bg's could someone plese hel me with this?

you just save them, and if they're ina folder then unzip them. then click on brushes and find where there is a white circle with a black arrow pointing right, then click that and click on load brushes.

than man thats what i needed how to get them in photoshop u never fail

how do u put videos in sigs?

Hey
On this PhotoPlus 6.0 you can create custom filters. Does anyone know any good codes that get cool effects, or sites that have them?

Aw well screw dat question, I use photoshop CS2 now. Speaking of which, mine has said I have completed my 30 day trial, and I downloaded the day before yesterday. Anyone help me with this. You could give me the code, or just anything..

ok for the fonts, i downloaded a font off of dafont.com, but i don't no how to get that to my photoshop, someone please help!?

DK999 said:
find some abstract ones, and just blend them together, but make the background all black and the brushes white, then on your layers tray at the bottom there should be a half black half white circle. click on that, go to color balance, and play with that until you find a color you like.

okay how do you blend them and what does blend mean

download scanlines, which are in patterns and then load them into your patterns.

I was woundering when you have a background how do you add a picture into it?

hey i have been reading some tutorials on photoshop 7.0 (which i have) and i cant make or find a good background for a dx sig can someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back