• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question/Help Thread

• Thread starter new "FN" jack
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you make banners and stuff in p-shop? I have 4-0 version. I am reading the tut so I might learn it!

are you all using ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ALBUM
because i have the 2.0 version af that

Mr.3Dman said:
how do you make banners and stuff in p-shop? I have 4-0 version. I am reading the tut so I might learn it!

You just need to keep looking at tuts.. there is tons out there.
Also I would just work on getting a newer version of photoshop it is much much better.

I want to know how to put animations and videos in sigs and how to save and post them on a forum. I know how to make the animations and videos, I just dont know what to save them as, or where to host them from, or how to post them. Please somebody help.

I'm not sure who's supposed to answer these, but I guess I'll jump in with that BG question if I'm allowed...

Brushes are a decent way of mking a BG, as they can give you a different effect every time and you can colour them how you want. However, using pics as a BG works nicely too, if you blend them a bit and colour them. Finding cool pictures of textures, such as flaming embers and stuff like that, can also look good as a BG. Basically, do what you want. If you mess around a bit and find a nice technique, use that. I'd recommend using as few filters as possible though, as they tend to ruin a piece rather than add to it.

Adobe Photoshop

buy it for $99.99 at staples candian price or if ur poor download it off www.download.com or Area/limewire or any other download program

i have fireworks 8 and illustrator CS2, are these suitable for sig and poster creation?

also how do you cut round wrestlers with perfect precision?

I have just made a sig that I want to turn into a slideshow (like my TNA sig). If anyone can help me, PM me and we'll talk. Thanks.

wrestlingiszh1.gif

like this??

I just downloaded the free trial of Photoshop, and something seems to be wrong with it. Every time I try to open it gives me a message about unzipping. I'm not sure what that means but, I did it twice and nothing seems to have happened. If somebody out there already has it, you think you can help me out?

The only thing that I could possibly think of is if you are running it stright out of the zip file? Although it would usually put it in a temp folder? Could you provide a screenshot of it doing it at all, maybe then I could be of more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back