• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Queen Sasha!!!

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
Is there any question now that Sasha Banks is the best female wrestler in the world??? I mean Bayley is prob still my fav Diva but after Sasha in NXT vs. Bayley last night and summer slam tonite, I can clearly see the talent Sasha Banks has...

ALL HAIL QUEEN SASHA!!!!

Sasha brought her A game for both shows, but I was a little confused by how she was booked at SummerSlam. The Brooklyn crowd was chanting "WE WANT SASHA!" and they were pumped for all of her spots.

Then... Team BAD got eliminated. I suppose this match had to be rushed given the stacked card and Team BAD is really just there to add some more culture to women's division. Either way, the live crowds have been on fire for Sasha and I don't think it would have disrupted the direction the Diva's division is going in to have the finish involve Sasha vs Charlotte or Nikki Bella.

Sasha has the potential to be the best diva ever, she has the best in ring, character and mic skills of any active diva and she just needs the push to showcase her. I hope she gets the title from Nikki as she is the best of the 3 NXT divas and deserves her spot.

Based off the name of the thread I thought the OP was going in a different direction that I totally would have agreed with. But, since it wasn't mentioned I will do so.

Queen of the Ring Tournament!

The Divas are getting more and more attention lately so why not have a tournament like this for the Divas like they do for the men. This way if Sasha wins then she officially becomes Queen Sasha.

There's already enough Divas for an 8 woman tournament already but that would just be within the 3 teams we have on Raw and Smackdown each week. But if you start it at 16 and include NXT divas you could have a really entertaining tournament that showcases the Divas even more than the time they're now getting on TV.

I expected something like RKO920 said, not sure where the queen Sasha came from, but she did put on a great match, people acting like it's the first great match she's had.. It's nothing new with Sasha, she always has great matches no matter who she's in the ring with.

I also see Sasha as an outstanding talent with the potential to become the next Diva to truly transcend the sport. She has all the tools to be WWE's top female star but IMO Becky and Charlotter have just as much promise. It will be very interesting to see who the WWE will back moving forward but I hope they make the right decision and elevate all of these ladies so they can continue to put on exceptional matches. IMO they should give each of these ladies their time to shine along with the other viable Diva's in the division, will make for a very strong foundation for the WWE's Women's Division and set the tone for all new Diva's coming in.

The tournament would work with 16. Sasha, Paige, Charlotte, Becky, Nikki, Brie, Alicia Fox, Tamina, Naomi, Natty, Baylee, Eva Marie, Emma, Summer Rae, Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke.

Could split it 8 and 8, with 8 having matches on Raw and 8 having matches on NXT, so they can take advantage of the Network exclusivity. The finals of each bracket would then meet on a PPV so they would have 2 matches and then the winner is the Queen of the Ring. This would be a perfect moment for Sasha to have an establish herself as the top womens wrestler in the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back