Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Three...

8YyeIrP.png

Stage: Hell

It's been a long road for these two combatants. Each is a newcomer to the BattleZone Tournament this year, and they're proved themselves to be valuable additions to the roster by advancing all the way to the corner finals and beating fan favorites of tournaments past along the way. But their biggest challenge thus far will take place in the fiery bowels of Hell as Bayonetta and Hercules will fight for a coveted spot in the final four. These two are legends in their own right, but only one has what it takes to be in the BattleZone Semi-Finals.

FIGHT!

This is a tough one for me. I don't want to get into my argument yet as I know a great deal about Bayonetta but I need something answered for me about Hercules. How's his durability? Can he withstand a lot because that is going to play greatly into whether or not Bayonetta can beat him IMO.

Remember how it was argued Dumbledore won't fall for Bayonetta's wiles? Well, Hercules is going to want to fuck Bayonetta. Let's just get that out of the way now.

He had kids by all 50 of Thespius's daughters, and three with Megara. Bayonetta is gorgeous, and if there was any weakness in Hercules's game, it is lust.

He is the son of Zeus, the horniest god in all mythology. Even in Hell/Hades, a place Hercules has been in and brought home a puppy, Bayonetta is in her comfort zone against a guy who is going to be thinking with his dick.

I really want to vote Herc so if there's an argument out there that can take mine apart, I may change my mind.

Please change my mind. I like seeing a guy from mythology beat out these video game/comic book monstrosities :(

As of right now I'm voting for Hercules but I can be swayed to change my mind in light of a strong argument for Bayonetta. Also keep in mind I know nothing about Bayonetta besides what I've learned in this tournament so my argument comes from my knowledge of Hercules

Bayonetta is a magic user right? You know who else uses magic and wants Hercules dead? His stepmother and Queen of the Gods Hera. If he can survive countless attacks from his homicidal stepmother then I have a hard time seeing how Bayonetta could give him more trouble than a Goddess hellbent on killing him.

I could be completely wrong in my assessment and I welcome a healthy debate.

Hercules is a badass. Problem is he is allergic to bullets. All the strength of the gods means fuck all when its bullets and not arrows coming at you.

Show me where he can stop an onslaught of firepower like Bayonetta has & ill change my vote.

Like I said, if Herc has the durability to match his strength, he'd win. I don't think he does though. On the other hand, Bayonetta has super strength (not on par with Herc but she's really strong), speed, stamina, durability, agility, and she's a magic user. It goes further than that though. She has an arsenal of very powerful weapons and techniques. Like Witch Time, where she can slow down or stop time. Witch Walk allows her to walk or run on walls like Spider-Man. Beast Within allows her to transform into several animals. Also, she can summon a very large, very powerful demon called Madommo Butterfly (Spelling?) to help her fight.

If Herc can withstand her onslaught to get a hold of her, he'll win, however, it'd be one hell of an onslaught and I'm not sure he could survive it. I'm leaning towards Bayonetta, but I'm not sure yet.

She's defeated a god before. He wouldn't be the first. While her strength wouldn't match, her magic and varied arsenal could. Also, it's worth noting that while Hera threw a lot at Herc, it was always indirectly, because she didn't dare try to personally kill one of Zeus's children. Other than Herc becoming a full god in the Disney movie, I don't think he was ever out and out invulnerable. A tank, for sure. But not invulnerable. Bayonetta has handled that many times.

before I make my final choice on who to vote for I was hoping someone could go into a somewhat in depth post on who Bayonetta is and what she brings to the table against Herc because I have no clue who to vote for and I know nothing about her.

This will more than likely tip my vote one way or the other

This is the 3rd time I've tried typing this. And it's infuriating. I hate mobile sometimes.

So. Ceraza is her real name, but amnesia plot. Standing at 7 foot 6 inches tall, Bayonetta is a centuries old Umbra Witch. Bayonetta and other Umbra Witches specialize in Bullet Arts. A style of combat that allows the use of all 4 limbs that specializes in gunplay and melee attacks. It also gives her efficiency in any weapon she picks up, and she has many. Too many for me to go through on this phone. But a lightsaber called Pillow Talk, a Scythe that sucks the soul from it's victims called Shuraba, and of course her trademark and favorite weapons: the supernaturally powerful handgun set called Love Is Blue.

The backbone of her fighting comes from her Wicked Weaves. In real world history, Witches have always been associated with seduction and long hair. Ceraza embodies this. Her entire skin tight outfit is actually her hair. During combat her hair extends from her body (leaving her almost mouth wateringly naked) for magic, most notably to summon the limbs of Madama Butterfly. Umbra Witches make pacts with demons to gain strength and Madama Butterfly is one of the strongest. Portals open up with giant fists and high heels coming down to crush an opponent. Though its a demonic pact, it's implied that they're actually friends. Bayonetta can rely on Madama in a fight. During an Umbran Climax (yes, that is on purpose) Madama can get even more involved in the fight, to the point of being outright summoned- something only the most skilled witches can pull off.

latest

On her own Bayonetta can kick an oncoming military jet into the sky, throw a sattelite from orbit, and dodge point blank gunfire (that's moving at 1,700 mph). And if she dodges an attack, she slows time to a crawl with Witch Time, allowing her to dismantle an otherwise well guarded opponent. She has smaller, less used abilities like Cryokenisis, being able to highjack and control vehicles through magic, and all manner of ridiculous bullshit. When serious, every attack she throws summons the strength of her Infernal Demon and lays waste to what's in front of her, becoming nearly unstoppable. She's highly durable, and high endurance.

She has the power to take on the forms of animals for flight and damage negation. She also can walk on walls and the ceiling with Witch Walk. Her torture attacks allow her to summon iron maidens to kick her opponents into. (Angels be fucked)

That all being said, Bayonetta is 100% human and reliant on her magic, demon pact, and skill to enhance her.

But when you're arguably the most powerful and skilled witch in fictional history, being human is an after thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back