Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round Three...

7pJ4SpI.png

Stage: Fortress of Solitude

The final four is her, and reaching it for the first time each are these two competitors. In one corner, we have Bayonetta, a witch whose power is known to take down gods. In the other, we have Dante, enemy of demons of hell, earth, and everywhere in between. They will do battle in the ice cold temperatures of the polar wastes where Superman has constructed his Fortress of Solitude out of ice. Which one of these epic video game heroes will make it to their first BZT final?

FIGHT!

Oh this isn't even fair. This has already been done. Death Battle already did a 20 minute video on this, complete with exactly why Dante wins. Dante's time slow ability counters Bayonetta's most prominent ability, Witch Time and takes it right out of being a factor. Bayonetta is fast, as I've argued before, but Dante is just as fast. They match up point for point. Although Bayonetta is physically stronger.

But Dante has a healing factor and is much harder to kill. That really sums up the difference between the two. Bayonetta can keep up with him, and she's plenty durable but only for so long. Dante's beaten demons like Madoma Butterfly before. This is an inevitable defeat for Cereza.

Xemmy said it, but to put to bed any further doubt:

[YOUTUBE]sFi_RzsKajA[/YOUTUBE]

They don't just pick their favorite. They, "analyze their weapons, armor, and skill to find out who would win". They cover everything and they determined that Dante would win. Not easily, but he would win nonetheless.

Vote Dante.

Dante was just a writer with no real combat experience, Bayonetta invented a type of pistol that got a cool 80s tv show named after it, thats how good his gun was. Did guns even exist when Dante was around? Not even sure what Bayonetta did before making guns but he at least had enough experience with them to produce some.

Voting Bayonetta because guns kill people faster then looming eternal dread.

Xemmy said it, but to put to bed any further doubt:

[YOUTUBE]sFi_RzsKajA[/YOUTUBE]

They don't just pick their favorite. They, "analyze their weapons, armor, and skill to find out who would win". They cover everything and they determined that Dante would win. Not easily, but he would win nonetheless.

Vote Dante.

Oh they definitely pick their favorite. They just happen to have a good argument here. They're not unbiased by any means. If they've got a favorite from the getgo, they'll find a way to make them win. Gaara vs Toph is probably the best example of that bullshit. Majin Buu vs Kirby too. But with Bayonetta vs Dante, I've yet to see anyone make a good counter argument.

Oh they definitely pick their favorite. They just happen to have a good argument here. They're not unbiased by any means. If they've got a favorite from the getgo, they'll find a way to make them win. Gaara vs Toph is probably the best example of that bullshit. Majin Buu vs Kirby too. But with Bayonetta vs Dante, I've yet to see anyone make a good counter argument.

Oh ho ho, if you want to argue Toph vs Gaara bring it on. I thought Toph was going to win that one from the get go. Make a thread in the media hub or GSD and we'll continue this debate.

Anyways, yea I'm not sure how Bayonetta could beat Dante. As was said, he's beaten demons similar to Madama Butterfly and more powerful enemies than Bayonetta. Not to mention he trumps most of her best techniques and his durability is close to invincible.

I'd prefer to hear your arguments over someone else's. All that video shows me is that if you take their base powers, Dante would win. But that doesn't factor in the environment, the idea of lucky shots, strategies, etc.

This fight would be badass, especially in this stage. It'd be stylish and sexy and fun as hell. I don't think the winner is nearly as clear cut as the early arguments say, but if it is I want to hear it from your mouths, not "watch this video".

I don't think that the environment factors in during this battle in the least. Neither are weak or have an affliction with ice. I don't recall an ice stage in one of Bayonetta's games (it's been forever since I've played one), but Dante has killed ice demons in both DMC 3 and 4. So, if anything, Dante would have an edge up in experience for this type of battlefield. I'm not going to put much stock in that, though.

Look, what this comes down to is simple enough. These two characters are very, very similar. They're both loud and in your face hack and slash types. As I said before, Dante's own abilities cancel out most of Bayonetta's and vice versa for that matter. It would be a damn bad ass fight with quips and trash talking, flirting, and hell, maybe even kissing and hooking up, but at the end of the day, Dante's durability is on a whole other level than Bayonetta's and Dante has killed a lot of things similar to Bayonetta's trump card, Madama Butterfly.

Even if the death battle never existed, I'd still go with Dante.

I'd prefer to hear your arguments over someone else's. All that video shows me is that if you take their base powers, Dante would win. But that doesn't factor in the environment, the idea of lucky shots, strategies, etc.

This fight would be badass, especially in this stage. It'd be stylish and sexy and fun as hell. I don't think the winner is nearly as clear cut as the early arguments say, but if it is I want to hear it from your mouths, not "watch this video".

Probably should have checked to see if there was an analytical analysis on this before you posted it then. Seriously, this video has the views of an old episode of Monday Night Raw. We know the fight would be stylish and sexy and fun as hell because it's already done right there in the video with full 3-D animation.

Lucky shots and strategies aren't a big factor here. These two fight head-on. And unless these two have lucky charms that play a role in their games, then Luck shouldn't factor into these fights at all.

BUT IF YOU INSIST ON SOMEONE DEFENDING THE SEXY LADY

Bayonetta has Shuraba. A badass katana that sucks the souls from it's victims. It's probably the best (and only) weapon to use on someone with a healing factor, like Dante. And Dante can be a bit reckless in fights, much like Alucard. He shrugs off being stabbed in the chest like it's a mosquito bite. Which Bayonetta could take advantage of. If she starts landing blows with it, Dante could find his soul draining before he realizes he's in trouble. This particular instance would allow Bayonetta a victory. It's also one of her most popular weapons, meaning it's something she's going to have available, especially since we all know this is going to start out as a gun fight. Once it's clear to them both that guns aren't going to work, all Bayonetta has to do to claim a victory is dodge Dante long enough to lay into him with Shuraba.

Basically, I'm making the same argument for Bayonetta that I made for Alduin. If the bastard won't stay down from being stabbed or shot in the head- suck out his soul.

Dante and Bayonetta have a badass fight which shows no clear winner then they realise they're perfect for each other because they both dress cool, have super powers and are handy with a sword. They end up teaming up and running through the remaining contestants and become King and Queen of the tournament and get married at the altar of the beloved creator Hideki Kamiya.

Seriously though I'd see this being a draw. They basically have the same powers and abilities. The only way one loses is if they get bored/feel the other would be better to fight the person in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back