Final: Dante vs. Alucard

Who wins?

• Dante

• Alucard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's my written vote for Dante. Dante can definitely kick Alucard's ass in a no holds barred match. However, the fight would still be a close one. I see a staggering Dante standing tall over a beaten Alucard. This is an all out DT Dante against a full powered Alucard. Alucard at his full potential is still the biggest threat Dante has ever faced.

Frank N Stein is doing exactly what Phenom did with Trunks. Alucard may have his zombie army, Dante has his doppelgangers to counter it if it goes difficult for him. Dante also has a healing factor, not on par with Alucard's, still enough to hold his own against Alucard. Vote Dante.

Will someone please tell me how I'm doing what he did I'm giving Dante all the credit he deserves.

I have for the umpteenth time now have stated Dante is the biggest fight Alucard has ever faced. He has the power and abilities to give him a run for his money. Fuck I even told someone else voting for Alucard to use the right character to make it fair.

Even with everything Dante has I just don't think it's enough to beat Alucard.

Here's my written vote for Dante. Dante can definitely kick Alucard's ass in a no holds barred match. However, the fight would still be a close one. I see a staggering Dante standing tall over a beaten Alucard. This is an all out DT Dante against a full powered Alucard. Alucard at his full potential is still the biggest threat Dante has ever faced.

Frank N Stein is doing exactly what Phenom did with Trunks. Alucard may have his zombie army, Dante has his doppelgangers to counter it if it goes difficult for him. Dante also has a healing factor, not on par with Alucard's, still enough to hold his own against Alucard. Vote Dante.

Are you still on about that. Envious had a worse attitude than I ever did in his campaign against Magneto.

Anyways, Dante does have a healing factor alright, but I feel like you saying it's not on par with Alucard's is going to hurt more than help. The reason Dante's healing factor is not as powerful (and Idk that it's not) is because his durability is a lot higher than Alucard's. Meaning his bones are more dense and he's harder to injure. A gunshot to Dante's head from Lady didn't even break his skin. It would take more for Dante to be ripped apart and such than it would take for Alucard. Alucard, though, may heal faster.

Vote Dante.

One last thing I want to mention and then I'm gonna let the cards fall where they may & may the best man win.

Dante is incredibly durable I am giving him that. It will take a hell of a lot to take him down but even with his amazing durability he has one weakness and that's the fact he his half human and can still die.

Alucard can die but not until all the souls he's consumed are destroyed first.

Dante can do whatever he can with swords, pistols, doppelgängers or quicksilver and Alucard will heal pretty much instantly and send millions of familiars after Dante chipping away at that durability until he just has nothing left. I'm not taking anything away from Dante it's just that being part human puts him at a disadvantage.

This battle is to a knockout or a battle field removal. Not necessarily to the death. Alucard is difficult to kill thanks to his regeneration and Schrodinger abilities, however he's not as tough as Dante. Dante defeated Mundus, a being powerful enough to create universes according to the game's creator. Dante is fast enough to dodge natural lightning, which moves roughly a third of the speed of light. That's much faster than anything Alucard has been shown to do. His best speed feat is dodging Rip Van Winkles bullets, which can tag a SR-71 Blackbird in mid flight. Dante's sword Yamato will be the trump card here. It can pierce and tear through the fabric of space and can nullify most of Alucard's abilities. So with superior strength, speed, toughness, weaponry and similar haxed abilities to boot, in a knockout battle I'm going with Dante.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back