Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round One...

J3PWdjB.png

Once again, the RNG has blessed us. Mechahitler is a man who needs very little introduction, though perhaps his tricked out arsenal can do the trick. Alucard is the prince of vampires and has had his run-ins with Nazis in the past. Can Mechahitler avenge the New Order? Or does the Impaler make his way to round two?

FIGHT!

Alucard's absolutely wrecked the Nazi's before in World War 2. He shredded everything they threw at him when they made a return in the modern era. And now he gets to finish the job and kill off Hitler himself.

The only weapons Mecha Hitler brings to the fight are miniguns, which are going to be useless against Alucard. A couple finely aimed shots from Casull will be enough to leave Hitler crawling away crying in fear, provided he has any legs left.

Alucard simply toys with the Nazi Fuhrer before completely devouring him and damning him to nothing more than another soul for Alucard to torment.

I went and did a little read up on Alucard to see what kind of opponent he will make for Hitler. The vampire is ridiculously overpowered and would destroy his opponent in seconds. His ability to transform into virtually anything puts him way over the top and my earlier tournament favorite of Geralt from Witcher 3 has changed to Alucard.

I can't see anyone beating this creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back